2 • 120 • 132

- Wronged -

So many memory spheres to watch, but the time was limited.

Khun knew that this was wrong as he was disregarding her privacy, but who cares about that anyway? Many people had called him a bastard since he was small, it wouldn't matter to have one more person calling him like that.

The yellow memory spheres meant that she was happy. Blue showed sadness, pink showed embarrassment, green showed disgust and dark purple showed fear. The brighter the spheres were, the stronger she still remembered her memories.

'I didn't expect for her to experience so many hardships,' Khun thought. He was in another memory sphere and was standing on a field. 'I guess she's a good actress to be able to hide all her pain... or she just simply doesn't care about it anymore.'

The memory sphere that he watched right now was colored yellow. It was a happy memory sphere. He chose this one as he was exhausted after seeing so many dark purple and blue spheres.

 In that memory sphere, he watched Charlotte was playing soccer with her friends. She looked rather excited and happy whenever she entered a goal.

However, the sphere that he chose was not entirely yellow in color, for there was a blue color at the back of the sphere. Yellow and blue color were together in one sphere, it meant that her memory was both happiness and sadness in the same time.

She was happy because she could experience what she could no longer experience, sad because it was just a dream.

What he had just saw was what the green- haired girl was dreaming in her sleep after she encountered the terrible incident that made her lost the ability to walk and run again. When the dream was over, he returned to her bedroom.

She was covered with purple blanket, her head was on the purple pillow. Khun sat on the bed looking at her, watching a drop of tear fell from her left eye.

"........................."

He extended his hand towards her face. Touching her cheek, he wished to be able to remove the drop of tear from her cheek. But what could he do when he was just an ordinary person who broke others' privacy for his own satisfaction? Maybe if he was a God, he could do whatever he wanted. But he was just an ordinary person struggling to keep up with his gifted friends, trying to improve himself so that he wouldn't left alone at behind.

A second later she woke up. When she opened those purple eyes again, those purple eyes seemed to be looking straight to his blue eyes. It was as if she was looking at him again for a moment before she bit the bottom of her lips and pulled the blanket to cover herself completely.

And right at that moment, he was starting to return to reality and disappeared from the memory sphere that kept replaying the same scene.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

She deserved all these, Charlotte knew that. She thought that she was ready, but turned out, she still needed time to accept those harsh truths.

It was normal for one to be hated after she abandoned the others. She should have expected this. And now that she was there supposed to be begging for forgiveness and a way out, she inhaled and accepted her words. Although her words were not friendly, but she still spoke facts and reminded her the truth.

Still, it wounded her pride to know that she was being compared with Rachel. And her sworn enemy knew that she hated that person that she kept mentioning her to irritate her, which was very her style.

And not only that, Charlotte also hated to be cornered. She hated to be cornered and forced to do something that she didn't want to, because from the beginning until the end, she was starting to be aware that she was a selfish girl who only cared for her freedom. And she justified her selfishness as her human right.