2 • 80 • 92

- Announcement -

"So? What is it? Aren't you going to explain your identity to us? To your brother?"

Garam was questioning and pressuring Charlotte to give the answer. Charlotte who felt that she has been cornered, lowered her head and put her right hand on her chest. She was unable to answer not because she didn't want to. Alright, she didn't want to tell them the answer. But it was also because she also didn't know what the answer was. The exact answer that Garam wanted....the existence of Charlotte.

Who was she?

She thought that it was a miracle that she was reborn as his twin sister but she never thought that she wasn't really his twin sister. The story remained the same....even though sometimes it was quite cruel.

Bam was curious. He also wanted to know. Since she wasn't Arlene's child, who was she? Who was Charlotte? He didn't know so he wanted to get the answer. But seeing his younger sister trembling and lowering her head uncomfortably, was it really worth it?

Maybe not.

He had made up his decision.

He turned around and walked towards Charlotte. The closer he walked towards her, she slowly lifted her head to look at her brother. It wasn't really surprisingly that Bam would smile to her gently and reached out his hand.

There was no trace of harm or malice in his expression. When he extended his hand, he was telling her to not be worried, to not be afraid. Garam took this as Bam didn't care about that person's identity. He put so much faith on her, had he ever thought that he might be betrayed by this mysterious and strange person?

Ah, he never thought of it. It was precisely because he put so much faith on her that he never doubted her.

"It's fine" he assured her.

Charlotte of course wanted to take that hand.....though she was hesitant. Not that she was afraid, but because she felt that she was not worth it.

But still, she held his hand.

Bam turned around and looked at Garam.

"She's my younger sister. She helped me to reach this far and risked her life plenty of times for me. She....is my only family in this tower."

That was his answer and will also be her answer of Garam's question.

Garam, "........."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

According to Hwaryun, the passage that she and Raisin took were the secret passage that only Red Witches should know. That was why they were separated and walked in different paths.

Hwaryun said that there was something that she wanted to show to them.

She said that helping both Viole and Nox weren't only the reason why they needed Yuri's help to get rid of Hell Joe. But because of personal grudges.

A place without administrator was a dangerous place that even a high ranker would find it hard to survive here. The citizens in the Floor of Death were lucky since they were surrounded by the corpse of the administrator. But that didn't mean they could get out safely.

In order to prevent the rumors of Enryu from spreading, Zahard had his people to murder the survivors or those who planned to leave this place. Two high rankers, Grand De Sah and Grand De Jah came up with a solution to prevent the people in the Floor of Death from dying which was to store their souls in the spirit room. But as the consequence of their immortality, they shall never leave this Floor of Death. They could no longer leave this place.