2 • 96 • 108

- Town of Wandering Minstrel -

Khun really underestimated how long will the road be.

They had been walking for hours without stopping but the road still seemed to be quite long. Being a descendant from 10 Great Families, his strength and stamina were better than ordinary people ever since he was born. But right now, his strength and stamina seemed to be nothing. Even when he was sweating a lot already, they still haven't seen the town yet.

Charlotte was an irregular, her strength and stamina were trained since she joined FUG. Even though her strength and stamina were getting better and better for she had broke several chains, right now, her strength could be compared with a B- rank regular. But she started to feel tired, although her condition was better than Khun.

"I couldn't tell from far away.....but this mountain is massive....." Khun said.

"Hang in there. We'll be there soon" Mi- Eum said, without even sweating or showing slightest tiredness.

Mi- Eum was a data human. He was designed to have good stamina, better than them.

"Didn't you say it before? Or did I imagine it?" Khun asked.

Charlotte looked at the blue haired male. No matter what, her strength and stamina were indeed better than his. She extended her hand towards him.

"Do you want me to help you?" She asked.

"And how are you planning to do that?"

"Carrying you, perhaps?"

To think that he was being carried by a girl, especially by Charlotte, made him felt embarrassed.

"No need" he rejected her offer immediately.

"But you won't last long with your condition" said Charlotte, worried. "Do you want to take a rest for awhile?"

"No....I'm fine."

Charlotte pouted. This man was too stubborn, she thought. But maybe this was the right time to try another new skill.

[Lotus Power- Heal]

She opened her left palm where a pink lotus bloomed again. From the pink lotus, there were three rays of light, each went to Khun, Hockney and Rak. When that light touched them, somehow, they felt that their strengths had been recovered.

Khun looked at Charlotte, puzzled.

"Lotus always has a healing and recovering characteristic. It isn't really a flower that loves violence, but rather peace. With this, I could recover your strength and stamina" she explained. "It could also heal wounds and injuries!"

".....what a great ability....." he couldn't help but to say those words.

Charlotte smiled even wider. This time, she extended her right palm again, helping the blue haired male to walk and climb the mountain. He didn't hesitate to take the hand that helped him to walk.

After walking for some time, they saw an interesting scene. 

They saw a giant statue made from rock. The giant statue was a giant man with two horns on his head with his hand holding on a ball that they thought as a fruit, his mouth was opened as he wanted to eat that fruit he was holding.

Mi- Eum said that the fruit was the "fruit of good and evil", where they quarantined and put the evil and dangerous guys inside it. They will also put those who disturb the balance in the Hidden Floor in that place.

"If we live a life that is evil rather than good, they say that the giant eats the fruit and breaks out his shell to punish us" said Mi- Eum. "On the other hand, if someone lives a good life and wins in the fight against evil, that giant pushes the fruit of good and evil to a very deep underworld and is said to keep them away from returning again. And the warriors who achieve that are able to proceed to next stage."