2 • 64 • 76

- Tension Between Princesses -

After knowing that their companions have been saved, Bam didn't have to restrain himself anymore. 

He began to activate his thorn and prepared himself to fight with Kaiser.

Charlotte had told him and the rest earlier, that Kaiser was an anima, as expected from someone who came from the Lo Po Bia Family. She had a wolf named Fenryl which was not a living creature but rather, a spirit. Wolves like Fenryl were only passed on few generations and the people who had the talent to use Fenryl were considered rare.

Fenryl, the wolf that Kaiser summoned right now and came out of nowhere to bite Bam, unsurprisingly failed as Bam had seen it coming and dodged it.

Kaiser was surprised of course, since not everyone could possibly dodge Fenryl. Charlotte had reminded Bam beforehand to be careful of the Fenryl since if he was bitten, the wound wouldn't stop and he will keep bleeding until Kaiser healed him or that he killed Kaiser. In another word, once he got bitten, he had to defeat Kaiser before he bleeds to death.

"Do you think Bam will be able to defeat Kaiser?"

"Obviously" said Charlotte. "I've told brother everything I know about Kaiser. With brother's ability, even though Kaiser has invisible weapons, he is strong enough to sense them and see the shinsu's flow. But even though he'll win, he will have to suffer from a little bit wound." 

The combination between Kaiser and Fenryl was, without a doubt, beautiful and deadly. The anima and her pet worked together harmoniously without a problem or hesitation.

'No wonder she was chosen as a Zahad Princess Candidate. It was a shame that she is trapped here for thousand of years. Someone as talented as her.....'

Bam couldn't be dodging all the invisible weapons and also Fenryl forever so he decided to take the risk. In the middle of the invisible weapons and Fenryl, there was actually a way. A way that Kaiser had prepared especially for him. There was a gap in the middle of all the invisible weapons but if he took that path with that [Blue Oar], he'll head straight to Kaiser and who knows what trap will be hitting him.

But since he had no other choice, the brown haired male took that risk.

"The second ability of Kaiser is teleportation. It's not exactly a teleportation, but she'll switch place with her wolf. You'll have to be careful in case you don't want to get bitten."

Unsurprisingly, the wolf and Kaiser switched place and Bam was bitten.

"Even though you have strengthened yourself with shinsu, Fenryl's teeth are quite sharp that you are guaranteed to be bitten once it gets you."

But even though he was bitten doesn't mean that the fight will stop.

Kaiser seemed to have used the same technique again but this time, there was something wrong.

There were lots of why Charlotte was confident that Bam will win. One of them was because that Bam, in the matter of time, he'll be able to see the weapons and read Shinsu more accurately. When he did that, he could catch one of the flying weapons.

That moment Kaiser realized that FUG wasn't polishing a rare gem, but raising a monster. It was mistake to think that his strength would be the same like the others.

Bam was getting more and more used to dodge and deal with the invisible weapons. When he had a chance, he retaliated and then ended everything with the skill that he was taught by Ha Jinsung when he was in FUG.

He had defeated Kaiser.

Once he was done with the fight, Charlotte and the others approached him. But Bam was currently talking to Kaiser about something.