2 • 89 • 101

- Lotus -

The pink haired lady was aware that there was something wrong.

The field where she was in was starting to shake vigorously as if there was an earth quake there. That field existed because of Charlotte and if something happened to the field, then there must be something wrong with Charlotte at the outside.

'I have to help her!'

The pink haired woman vanished, leaving pink lotus petals behind on the spot where she used to stand. She vanished and then re- appeared in another place.

She arrived in a place where she could find the giant golden hourglass. She noticed that the two of the twelve remaining chains has been destroyed and she could feel that there was an immense strength coming out from the hourglass. Blue aura came out from the hourglass and it gave her the feeling of coldness.

'No matter how special Xi is, she hasn't reached the level where she could easily break these two chains together in the same time. Someone must have opened the chains by force'

The coldness wasn't a problem for the pink haired lady. In fact, she enjoyed the coldness coming out from the hourglass and she smiled as she recalled some happy memories.

'This familiar feeling......I really missed it....but this isn't the right time yet. I don't have enough power to see you.....'

She opened her right palm that revealed a glowing pink lotus.

'The only way for her to strengthen herself faster is to accept herself. She should accept her past that she despised and afraid the most. If she could, then her strength would have been stronger than ordinary D- rank regulars. But this is not the time to think about that anymore.'

That pink lotus flew from her palm and floated in the air, next to the hourglass.

'The power that I has been saving isn't enough and if I overdo it, I might just vanish right now. That lotus is the only thing I could do.....and if she truly is the child of hope and has my power..... then this lotus will be a great help for her.....otherwise, she'll die. And if she dies, I'll also vanish.'

'Xi, it all depends on you right now.'

'Wake up.'

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

She stopped moving.

"Could it be......she has died.....?"

Once someone died, no one could return that dead person back alive. This power was beyond the abilities of the irregulars.

Both Urek and Yuri didn't like to stand there without doing nothing. They weren't happy to watch how the regular struggled to survive. But if they were reckless, they knew how cruel this Christ could be. If they helped Charlotte, then the others will die.

But if they don't do anything, she will die as well.

"Damn it.....!" Urek gritted his teeth.

Christ snorted coldly without remorse and guilt. He lowered the green vines that bind the regulars.