2 • 22 • 33

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

One Year Later

Thirty Fifth Floor

Private Train for regulars

Destination: Train City

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

"Attention to all passengers. Starting tomorrow, the famous D- rank regular idol Yura Ha's concert will be held at the central hall. And three days from now, the D- rank regular train aka the Hell Train will depart. We hope many regulars would participate."

Borowas a silver haired man with wavy hair with a scar on the bottom left of hischin. He was a fair skinned D- regular and while riding on this Hell Train, he had gotten himself another two disciples.

This day was supposed to be another ordinary day for him until a regular recognized that he was one of the ticket holders and fought with him. The regular ended up being sliced into half by him.

Boro wondered how the regular was able to figure out that he was one of the ticket holders. When he saw the regular's phone was lying on the ground, he noticed an application named Emily. Curious, he wanted to take a look and had himself surprised as it turned out, this application was the one who told the regular about his identity as a ticket holder. This Emily even mentioned his seat.

As if what just happened wasn't surprising enough, he encountered with two strange regulars who claimed themselves to be twins.

Well, they did look similar. They had brown hair, golden eyes and adorable childlike faces, yeah, they were twins.

The boy asked him and his disciples to join him for the tournament tomorrow. He told them that something big was going to happen to the Hell Train and this Emily, the one Boro was holding, was being used by someone to gather all the ticket holders to seize their tickets. They were planning to take over the train.

Boro found that absurd.

"Well, even if that's true" he said to the two of them. "But you kept saying 'they'. Who do you mean? Who would come up with such a crazy plan...."

The boy looked at his own phone, "The one behind Emily...the girl who pushed me while working with FUG. My long time friend who may now become my enemy...her name is Rachel."

Boro had never heard the name Rachel before. Knowing that she was just an E- regular who has just recently ascended into a D- regular, it was impossible for her to take over the train. But when he knew that FUG was behind her, then there might be a chance her plan will work.

He didn't like the FUG from the beginning. He wanted to know why those bastards were on the train again this time.

Boro looked around. The people who survived and were still standing there without a scratch were quite less. There were six people in the team. The numbers of people there were enough for them to be a team.

"I'm curious....how did you find out about Emily and the tournament? And how do you know what kind of relationship Rachel had with FUG?"

"Well, truthfully...a member in my team is from FUG" the boy answered.

"A member in your team?"

The boy glanced at his younger twin who noticed his glance and smiled back at him while fanning herself.

Earlier, Bam and Charlotte were told by Hwaryun to make another team. The team that they were going to make wasn't the team that they would defend until the end, but the team that they could leave whenever they were in danger.