2 • 18 • 29

- Final -

They managed to escape the room.

Endorsi's driving, although she claimed it to be safe and nice, it was actually quite rough. Just a moment before, Charlotte felt that she was going to die.

She sat down and looked at the sky. If t his was the outside of the tower, then she would say something like "the sun is nice today" or sort of those. But in the tower, there were no sun, moon or everything that she knew. 

But still, she made it. She was alive. She was saved along with the others and the very last minute.

She decided to lie on the ground and take some rest, using her arm to cover her eyes, "My head hurts....my body also hurts...there I thought I am going to die together with that charcoal....."

"Really?" Khun asked to her. "Just few moments ago, you are sympathizing him."

"Don't talk to me....my head hurts" Charlotte said.

The others also made it out alive along with the hostages.

They planned to leave with the Floating Ship as soon as possible before the rankers from enemy's side found them out. And of course, they encountered with one of them and Quant immediately jumped from the Floating Ship to shield the regulars. But the strange thing was that the ranker immediately surrendered and left them alone.

While the others looked confused, Charlotte was about to tell what happened behind the scenes....although she didn't know much. Bam helped Charlotte who had some headache to walk and then, all of them left the Workshop by riding the Floating Ship.

With this, the Sweet and Sour Team became the winner of the tournament. In one day, lots of things had happened.

To celebrate all the good news, they decided to hold a party with liquors and everything. At night, it was quite noisy and crowded with all the regulars there.

When Celeste noticed that Altaira was walking to somewhere else, she stood up and decided to follow him, to see what he was going to do. Altaira gestured her to be careful and quiet as he slowly opened the door of a room where he found four people sleeping there.

Charlotte ended up sleeping in the same room with the three others. After everything that happened in one day, she was very, very tired that her mind didn't function properly and simply choose a room to sleep. Judging how tired she was, even if Altaira played drum next to her ear, she won't wake up.

Celeste left for a while and when she returned, she brought a blanket for Charlotte. Altaira smiled as the two of them carefully entered the room and covered her with the blanket. Where was the other blanket? Where the other blanket was used by the trio who were also sleeping quietly.

After that, the two of them left to join the others.

Noah sighed and tilted his head a bit when he saw Charlotte. He couldn't help but to smile and sat down next to her before patting her head, "Have a good rest, moron."

The next morning, Charlotte who closed her eyes felt that there was something bright. She frowned and shook her head a bit before carefully opened one of her eyes before she opened both. The morning has come, she thought.

She sat down and looked around. She did have spend a good night sleeping. She looked at her right and left before she realized that she was sleeping in the same room with the trio. Her brother was still sleeping, the crocodile was still sleeping and Khun was still sleeping. Khun covered himself with the blanket while Rak was resting on her brother.

She smiled when she saw that and stood up while holding her blanket. She used that blanket to cover the two of them.

Bam seemed to feel something as he turned around for a bit. Since he moved, Rak's head also fell. But since he was tired, Rak didn't wake up yet.