2 • 88 • 100

- Torment -

The fight between Bam and Urek against Hell Joe has finally ended with Bam and Urek Mazino as the winner.

Taking that chance, Urek Mazino wondered whether Bam was willing to take his younger sister and him to join the Wolhaiksong despite knowing that the two of them were the part of FUG already as the slayer candidates. He said to them that after all, they were the one who chose their own paths. It has nothing to do with the FUG or anyone or any other organization, but themselves.

When Bam returned and reunited with his comrades, Charlotte was the first one to jump and hugged him tightly like they hadn't meet for ten years.

"Charlotte, remember of your wounds! They aren't completely healed, aren't they?!" Nathan reminded her.

"You are hurt?!" Bam asked in surprise as the two of them broke their hug.

Charlotte replied with a smile, "It's not a problem anymore."

"How could you be injured!?" Bam asked her again.

"That.....I will explain to you later" said Charlotte. She believed that if she told everything to Bam right now, there will be no end for the discussion.

Bam declared that he and the others were safe....and that they also had defeated Hell Joe as well. Just like what Charlotte said, so far, there was no one dying.

"Hm....are these guys your companion?" asked Urek Mazino who was walking on the air as if it was nothing. After all, he was a ranker and also an irregular. Of course walking on the Shinsu was nothing for him. His red eyes looked at all of them and added, "They look different from before."

It was Charlotte's first meeting with Urek Mazino. And just from their first meeting, Charlotte could feel a different aura from Urek Mazino. At the first glance, he did look like an unyielding person. She could tell that there was an extremely huge gap between their strengths.

'Well...it isn't like I'm going to challenge him on a fight.'

"Who...?"

"Ah, let me introduce myself" said Urek Mazino. "My name is Urek Mazino."

"What?! Urek Mazino!?"

"I ended up getting involved in this battle. Nice to meet you all, babies!"

Charlotte awkwardly smiled after she heard the last word. His personality was the same with the Urek Mazino in the manhwa.

"U....U....Urek Mazino?! Really!?" The others asked in disbelief.

"Well, there is no need to be surprised! If you want an autograph, there's plenty of time so don't worry" Urek Mazino said with a proud smile.

"........."

There was a moment of silent.

"A...are you okay, Bam? I've heard some bad rumors about him!"

"Hm?" This shouldn't be their reaction seeing a famous(infamous) ranker and irregular.

"Apparently he's a pervert! They say he has a beam that comes out of.....there."

"Shouldn't we run away?!"

"Bam, didn't he do something to you?!"

"H...hey, I'm not that kind of guy!" said Urek Mazino, trying to clear his name right now when the regulars weren't hearing.

"Did he do anything super weird to you? Like trying to drag you away somewhere!"

Bam pondered about it seriously before he replied, "Hm....I think he did tell me to join something."