2 • 85 • 97

- Soul- Stirring Ladle -

They continued to move....and Bam and Charlotte kept creating miracles by killing those immortals with their Shinsu Black- Hole Sphere.

But in the middle of the way, Bam came up with another great idea like the usual. Instead of running through the entrances, he decided to use the [Blue Oar] to jump out from the window along with Mata and Hockney. But the idea was then canceled since it was too dangerous for Hell Joe controlled Shinsu in the South City and they tried to use a flying creature with Mata's Blur Orb. And on the other hand, Charlotte was following both Rachel and Grand De Lee who was laughing happily to see Hell Joe's underlings suffering from the fear of being killed. He thought that they deserved it after betraying the Grand Family.

Rachel started to find things suspicious while Charlotte just kept running and cleared the path for them from any enemies who dared to attack them. Well, none of them dared to attack them after witnessing Charlotte's ability to kill them.

It didn't take long to arrive in a place where she could see Khun and the others. Part of her wanted to jump out after seeing them but Grand De Lee and Rachel stopped her. Even though right now the three of them could see Khun and the others, the regulars didn't seem to notice their presences.

Khun has been suspicious of Hwaryun for a long time and right there and right now, he was going to clear his suspicions.

"Hey Hwaryun" he called the female guide.

"What is it?" Hwaryun asked.

"Before we meet this De Sah guy, there's something that I'm curious about" said Khun.

"Curious?"

"What kind of power does De Sah have for him to be able to defeat Hell Joe? I thought he already lost to Hell Joe before" he said. "Does he have some kind of plan? Tell the truth. Did you lie to us?"

"...lie....?"

"Yeah. Did you make up the whole story about your grudge towards Joe....and your goal is not defeating Hell Joe but meeting De Sah...?"

Hwaryun was quiet for a moment.

"You think my goal is to meet De Sah?" She asked him once again. "What does that mean?"

Boro didn't seem to believe in Khun. He believed more in Hwaryun, especially after seeing that corpse of a Red Witch while Altaira, on the other hand, he was smirking. Celeste was confused and asked him why he was smiling when his teammates were having an argument.

"You'll wait and see" said Altaira. "This is an interesting show."

"....No. I'm certain. You may have said that you broke into this castle to defeat Hell Joe but you are not actually interested in what Hell Joe is doing. Plus, it's suspicious that you are using Yuri Zahard as a bait when she is the only person who could kill Hell Joe. That's why it seems that you are here to meet De Sah, not to kill Hell Joe" Khun explained his doubts.

"....I don't think it's nice to suspect people without any reason" Hwaryun replied calmly.

"There are lots other suspicious things too. First. Your attitude as a guide. You came here as Viole's and Nox's guide in order to get the thorn fragment but right now you are completely on a different journey to avenge a fellow guide. I don't think you would prioritize your personal guide over Viole's and Nox's journey. That's not how someone would behave if they were angry about not following standard path for the death of a companion.