73🌸

Jealousy

Author: I hope that this one could entertain you!

• Khun

Charlotte's life had gotten a thousand times better right after she transmigrated. She could walk again and be friends with everyone who cares deeply for her. She was happy that she had them as their friends. Boys or girls, males or females, Charlotte were happy to be their friends.

But there was a certain person who wasn't happy when Charlotte be friend with lots of boys. This person was not Bam and Altaira, but Khun Aguero Agnes.

His mood has been worse since the morning.

"What's wrong with him?" Novick wondered.

"Probably because he needs attention from a certain someone" Ran nonchalantly answered.

"Who could move that ice heart man to the point he needs his attention so bad?"

"The said stone hearted girl who doesn't notice that she has been stared for hours."

Charlotte was a nice person. As long she could help, then she wanted to help.

This morning, Noah asked for her help to build some pillow fort so that he could share it with Celeste. Charlotte found it amusing and decided to help, although it turned to be a pillow fight between the two of them. Khun happened to see that and in irritation, he used the mess that they made as a reason to scold them.

And then when they were having lunch, Altaira was playing with Charlotte and teased her. In anger, Charlotte shot bangs to him but Altaira dodged everything. Using the same excuse which is the mess that they made, Khun scolded them again.

Later on, she was with Hatz the samurai and he was currently explaining about his sword. Charlotte listened to everything attentively. Khun didn't have any excuse to scold them and could only watch them from a far while clenching on the knife that he was holding.

And now, Charlotte was having a conversation again with Altaira, Noah and Celeste. If Charlotte didn't spend her time with Celeste, then it would be Noah. If it wasn't Noah, then it would be Altaira. Or, she would leave with Bam or anyone else.

It was as if he didn't exist.

He decided to approach her.

"Then why don't we watch the movie later on?" Charlotte suggested the idea. "The four of us."

Then what about him? Was he not invited?

"I want to but I haven't cleaned the mess yet" Noah answered. He sighed and said, "If you only you didn't throw that pillow on me....."

"Ho Ho Ho" Charlotte laughed sarcastically. "Who was the one who mocked me first? We all know who is the sinner here."

"Childish."

"Over protective single brother."

Noah gritted his teeth and stood up while smacking his drink. He rolled up his sleeves and said, "Fight me again if you dare!"

"Who is afraid of you?" Charlotte asked back. "If I back down from this fight, then I won't be considered as a brave soul!"

While the two of them were glaring to each other, Altaira was smiling at Celeste who was coolly sipping her tea.

"But don't you think Khun is a little bit weird today?" Celeste asked. "He is getting more temperament than usual."

Charlotte and Noah stopped fighting and looked at Celeste for a moment before they looked at each other. They agreed and sat down back to their chairs to talk about it.