2 • 57 • 68

- Companions or Competitors? -

Whatever Charlotte had said to Kaiser, she surely had provoked Kaiser.

But before Kaiser could do anything, a pink light suddenly showed appeared, distracting all of them as all their eyes were now on that pink light which turned out to be something round like ball with ears like rabbit.

It was Bong Bong!

And Endorsi was riding on it!

She appeared right before Bam!

"ENDORSI?!" Bam was shocked.

Endorsi greeted him with a grin.

"Long time no see, but what's that goofy look on your face?" She asked him. "Bam!"

"That girl....." Khun didn't expect Endorsi to show herself right here and right now while Xia Xia looked happy to see the princess.

Endorsi turned around to look at Charlotte. Even though Charlotte had expected her to come, but still, when she saw Endorsi, she felt that she can't say anything. Her golden eyes looked at her through the holes of the eyes of the white smiling mask.

She smiled and walked towards her before stopping.

"Why are you wearing that ugly mask?" Endorsi asked as she began to take off the mask. "It doesn't suit with you."

"Ah...."

Endorsi smiled even wider. In her eyes, Charlotte was indeed a child. She turned around and looked at Kaiser.

"Look, Kaiser. I told you not to fight anyone else until you lose to me" said Endorsi. Behind, Xia Xia was pulling Khun with her to get close to Endorsi and Bam followed them. "You shouldn't disobey me like this--"

"Endorsi Zahard....do you two......know each other?" Kaiser asked.

"Well-- that doesn't really explain it" Endorsi answered. She bravely before Kaiser wrapped her arm around Bam while preparing the Bong Bong. "Because we're actually a couple! And the Nox you are attacking is my boyfriend's twin! I'm going to take the two of them with me since he's mine!

Thanks, since you requested a match yourself, we managed to get our hands on the only guy in this station who could fight you!"

After hearing Endorsi's words, Kaiser figured out that turned out, this was all their plan and she had fallen right on the pit that they have prepared.

After hearing Endorsi's words, Charlotte didn't hesitate to hit her forehead with her fan. Thanks to her memories that were going to fade, she forgot the main reason why it should be Bam who fight against Kaiser.

"Tomorrow night at eight. Wait for us in the gallery" Endorsi challenged. "Let's do this properly one more time. If I lose, I will give you these two as the prize!"

"What-?!" Charlotte could hear Khun's voice asking Endorsi about what she had just said to Kaiser.

And just like him, she was also surprised and also sweated dropped.

'Are you going to make me as the prize? What about my opinion?'

"But I will never lose just like the last time" Endorsi added again. "So tell the Ten Bosses or whatever to stand by or whatever you want.

WELL, SEE YOU TOMORROW, KAISER!!"

They had left the place.

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Named Residence

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘