2 • 82 • 94

- Taking the Test -

"Rachel, I'm going."

That kind of answer really shocked Rachel.

He was.....going? Regardless of what she said?

"What do you mean?! You'll die, Just give up!"

"No."

He calmly denied Rachel's idea and formed his [Blue Oar] in order to enter the door. 

"There's a reason....that I have to go" he said while looking at his twin sister and extended his hand, gesturing her to grab his hand and ride on the [Blue Oar].

Rachel frowned. She was not only annoyed at this moment but also curious and realized something.

Bam also asked both Hockney and Mata to come. These two guys will suffer there if White and Karaka come as well, since those bad guys won't let them off. It would be the best if the two of them came with them.

Ignoring Mata who was still worried about Grand De Jah, Hockney pulled Mata's collar and dragged him to ride the [Blue Oar]. Rachel wasn't invited to ride on it and she was left alone, looking at the four of them who were heading to the gate together without her.

She wouldn't let that happen.

She wouldn't let them reach that door without her, without knowing the reason, without stopping Bam and the others.

They had to stop right here.

"I ASKED YOU WHAT THE REASON IS!!" Rachel shouted as her lighthouses formed a barrier that stopped them from going ahead. "BAM!"

Seeing that barrier, they were surprised. Bam looked at the blonde haired woman with freckles who was coming towards him by riding her yellow lighthouse.

As she moved towards them, she shouted, "You came here and met the water- colored princess, didn't you?! What did she tell you?!"

She then jumped and landed on the [Blue Oar], pushed Mata who will fall if both Hockney and Charlotte didn't catch him.

"Argh!"

"Mata!"

"Gosh, do you have to come here and push people?!" Charlotte asked as she tried to pull Mata up. "Haven't you pushed people enough?!"

"WHAT DID SHE SAY TO YOU?!" Rachel asked loudly and rudely, ignoring Charlotte. Charlotte was even sure that this woman has no one to teach her manners. "Did she tell you about.....?!"

"....Arlene Grace" Bam answered, looking Rachel straight to her eyes.

"I heard about someone who might be my-- our mother" Bam answered. He changed his word into "our" since Charlotte was his twin sister. "She said that she ran away from the tower thinking that the place where we were is a paradise."

"........" Rachel was lost in words as she heard Bam's answer.

"But Rachel.....the place where we were.....wasn't really paradise, was it?"

Charlotte's body stiffened when she heard that.

Charlotte had traveled and climbed the tower with her brother. Even though they weren't real twins, but they could understand each other's feelings.

And she knew, that right now, Bam was trying to suppress the pain that he felt right now.

Charlotte had always waited for this moment to come because she knew that this day was the day where her brother would let go of his obsession that has been hurting him. She was happy to know that day will come....not only because her brother wouldn't be chasing a woman who she found unworthy and filthy, but because the woman who she hated the most will see that her brother wasn't the same boy she could deceive anymore.