2 • 31 • 42

- Wooden Horse; Second Round -

With the help of a mysterious Khun who seemed to be one of Khun's allies, the train was stopped for awhile and they made it on time for their grand entrance.

Right on the time.....or perhaps a little bit late, they landed on the black stairs that were supposed to lead them to the train. Across them and standing on a different stairs, their enemies were also there. But instead of them, they were more focused on one new person.

They found a long white haired boy with pale complexion and eyes while holding a sword and wore a silver crown on his head.

"What? Who is that kid...?" Bam asked.

Estelle glanced at Celeste. The two of them had the same white hair and eyes, could it be that they were relatives? But of course, her words were denied by Celeste as she said that she had never seen him before.

"BAM!!" Boro who was running along with the others shouted at them. "BE CAREFUL! THAT KID IS THE BASTARD WE TOLD YOU ABOUT! THAT'S HOAQIN! THE FUG GUYS HAD ALREADY AWAKENED HIM!"

"WHAT?! THAT TURTLE IS HOAQIN?! DAMN IT! YOU SAID THAT HE IS STRONG, SO I'D THOUGHT THAT HE'D BE WORTH TO HUNT! BUT WHAT'S THAT SQUASHED-RICE-CAKE-LOOKING GUY WHO WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH TO FEED A FLY?!" Rak loudly shouted and had greatly offended the child named Hoaqin.

He immediately lowered down his sword that he used to rest on his back. He was more than ready to fight with the alligator who mocked him with veins bulging on his head.

"WHAT?! DID YOU JUST CALL ME SQUASHED-RICE-CAKE-LOOKING?! DOES THAT CROCODILE HAS A DEATH WISH OR WHAT?!"

Estrella glanced down at the ground where there was a huge hole, regulars and corpses. The huge hole or a crack was made because of a fight, she could tell that and there were corpses lying there. She can't count them clearly as it was hard to look at them when she was high above but she knew that there were more than twenties.

"It seems like that there was a fight" she said.

Charlotte remained quiet when she heard that.

Before they came, there was indeed a fight. Or perhaps the word massacre will fit the situation better.

Using Emily, Rachel who had awakened Hoaqin with the rest lured those regulars to come by saying that there was an event. The regulars believed in the Emily, of course and they waited there for the said event or a show to start.

Hoaqin was trapped for who knows how long. When he stepped out from the train, he challenged the regulars there. Those who could bring him four heads will be allowed to go in the train. He sat down on the stairs and waited for them to fight and kill each other until he noticed that there were two regulars who came to challenge him.

Charlotte didn't remember it quite clear. She doubted whether the two regulars that she recalled were the regulars sent by FUG. Her teacher had said to them that FUG would send some guys to deal with this Hoaqin so she wondered whether they were the one who he mentioned or they challenged Hoaqin out of arrogance and irritation. It wasn't surprising if they challenged him out of irritation and anger as Hoaqin who took form a small child, suddenly appeared before them and then announced such a foolish game.

But whether they came from FUG or not, they all ended up in the same state. The huge crack on the ground was caused by Hoaqin by using his sword. All of them died just like that.

Boro and the others wanted to get on the train secretly as they seemed to have some dispute with Hoaqin in the past but sadly, Hoaqin noticed Boro and wanted to kill him due to their past. But a moment after he exposed Boro's identity, they appeared and distracted him which gave Boro a chance to run and greet them.