2 • 68 • 80

- Sad -

When she was awake, the first thing that she did was to look around. At first, she thought that it was already the next morning before she remembered what happened today and realized that she had only slept for a few hours. She felt tired even though she has been sleeping for hours. Maybe it was because she didn't sleep enough.

She was sure that she lied on Celeste's lap. But Celeste wasn't around right now and she only found a pillow instead and she was covered with a warm and comfortable blanket.

It was dinner time already and the others had finished eating. When Celeste returned, she brought her a food and handed it to her. Even though she was sad because she lost Ehwa and Rak....and also the swordsman....she can't fall sick here. She knew that they were still alive and if Ehwa and Rak knew that she wasn't eating properly, they would have make a fuss of that. So she should eat properly.

She lifted the chopsticks and was about to eat the noodles quietly.

"Does it taste delicious?" Celeste asked Charlotte with a gentle smile and patted her head. Charlotte nodded her head. "Since it is delicious, then you should eat more."

If there was a reason why Altaira could fall for someone like Celeste, then Charlotte was sure it was because of her gentleness and mother's love. Her brother really had a good taste for this one.

"Oh right....what about my brother?" Charlotte lifted her head and looked at Celeste.

"You mean Altaira?"

Charlotte was sure that he was fine. But out of curiosity, she asked her, "Where is he right now?"

"He's changing his clothes" said Celeste. "He said that he feels a little bit cold tonight, so he wanted to change his clothes into something warmer."

Charlotte nodded her head again and looked at the noodles before she looked at Celeste again.

"What about my Brother Bam?"

Now, Celeste had a hard time and she was trying to figure out how she should tell Charlotte about it.

When Charlotte knew that her brother didn't leave his room at all ever since the incident in the Station Name Hunt, she put her noodles and chopsticks aside, drank the water hurriedly and wiped her mouth with her sleeve as she walked away, ignoring Celeste who let out a sigh.

She shouldn't have told her. But she couldn't lie to her either. And she also couldn't stay quiet or Charlotte would figure out that there was something wrong. If she changed the topic, it would have appear suspicious. She also couldn't stop her since that would have been cruel. If today the one who was hurt was her brother, she will also not let anyone stop her from visiting her brother. Moreover, it wasn't like she had the ability to stop Charlotte.

Charlotte went to Bam's room, ran pass the regulars there without a care and then stopped before her brother's room. Her hair was rather messy and her outfit was a bit untidy considering that she had just wake up from her sleep, but she could care less about that. What she couldn't careless was her brother's health. There, she noticed that there was a food outside his room. She assumed that Khun must be bringing the food for Bam but Bam refused to eat them. Charlotte then looked at the door and then knocked it.

"Brother!" 

She wanted to open the door but it was locked. She knocked the door again.

"Brother! It's me, Charlotte! You won't let me see you anymore?"

"....."

There was no answer coming from inside. Bam didn't respond to her. Maybe he was sleeping. Maybe he was too depressed to respond to her words. Either way, he remained quiet.