2 • 33 • 44

- Crimson Red Flower Seal -

Yokim was one of the stage that they must clear.

Yokim was a purple creature with arms and legs like a human would have. But he had one huge eye on his face without nose. He sat on the bridge while holding his red colored spear and waited for a regular to walk across the bridge.

According to Sachi, Yokim was a bit tricky. It would be better to let them deal with him. But Hwaryun refused as she insisted that Bam should be fighting against the purple creature instead. In fact, Hwaryun wanted to let both Bam and Charlotte to finish all their enemies and stages to improve their strength. It would have been better if Bam cleared all the stages actually.

The others disagreed, of course. Bam's condition wasn't that stable yet. Right now, what he needed was the rest.

But Hwaryun didn't agree with it.

"We don't have the luxury to think about such things in a situation like this. They almost got me too" Hwaryun said to them.

The red haired girl looked at Bam and then said, "All of this happened because you went around chasing Rachel. Am I wrong, Viole? You put your comrades in danger while going after Rachel out of your greed, and now you're about to be taken back to FUG where you barely managed to get away from.

You may think that you're going up the tower with a different objective from the others but from my opinion, you are the one who is chasing after stupid things while not thinking of the others. Don't you think it's about time that you start caring about people around you?

In a month, you must beat Hoaqin on your own no matter what. If you even feel the smallest amount of responsibility for those around you."

Altaira mentally applauded Hwaryun for her words. Her words were exactly the words that he had always wanted to say to Bam and there was nothing wrong with it.

Bam himself can't argue with those words. He agreed to go on the fight without any hesitation.

Charlotte was sure that Bam could defeat Yokim. And besides, he wasn't hurt because of Hoaqin in the manhwa. He would be safe and sound, she was sure of it.

But for now, there was something else she should do.

"Hey, Hwaryun" she said to Hwaryun. "Can I go to somewhere for awhile?"

Her words surprised the others. Even Bam who was about to leave to fight with Yokim for awhile stopped his steps to look at Charlotte.

"What?" She frowned when she heard that.

"It won't take long" Charlotte answered. "Around.....thirty minutes. Thirty minutes and I will be back."

"Where are you going?" Hwaryun asked.

"I.....have to help a friend" Charlotte answered.

"Help?"

Charlotte nodded her head and hummed.

According to Noah who was standing next to her, he was sealed in the thirty seventh floor. She wanted to save him as soon as possible since there was the chance now.

"Who is this friend of yours?" Bam immediately asked by pulling her arm. "Boy or girl? How old he is? When do you meet him?"

Charlotte, "....."

Altaira, "......"

Altaira was lost in words when he heard all the questions Bam asked. First thing first, he was her real brother and if there shall be someone asking those questions, then it should be him. But now, not only that Bam had asked this questions first,  at this moment, he seriously was worried of his sister's marriage in the future.