Author Note(s):

Please read this if you want to know something more about the story...

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any other character in the story that has appeared in the original story/canon/manga/anime. I only own the plot, which could have some bits and pieces from the original (sigh).

Summary: Very strong Naruto; With progress in strength as realistic as possible- please don't hate if otherwise. Story just a little twisted version of the canon; Changes like some dead characters will be alive, some characters will die, Naruto is not a fool, and Itachi is a better friend than Sasuke, etc.

Pairings: Main- Itachi x Naruto;

Side: Shisui x Hana

Other pairings as story goes by...

Reviews are welcomed, but please don't go too overboard with the language.

There might not be specific indications of speeches of Kurama from others. But :

"Normal speech" 'Thoughts'

Conversations of Kurama and Naruto can vary between "..." and '...'

There are mentions of alcohol as Sake, I haven't specifically highlighted them. But I pray you get the difference. The English word 'sake' has the regular dictionary meaning. The alcohol 'sake', to the best of my knowledge, is pronounced as 'saa-ke' (I hope you get what I mean for those who reading fanfics for the first time).

Ahem... Excuse the awkwardness... Anyway...

Warning: slight OOC'ness, especially from Naruto's side.

I've also posted few raps in some chapters, which I loved a lot. Please hear them and I hope you enjoy them as well as I did.

Disclaimer: I don't own the raps, I merely shared them. They belong to their owners...

The chapters will be completed in my manuscript. The length of the chapters might be short or irregular. I'll only post one chapter at a time with around a week of interval between each chapter to welcome reviews...

Actually, with the number of chapters and their average length, not to mention the little patience I have, I think I'll update them twice or thrice a week. Please do say how often do you want the updates- twice a week? thrice a week? any other option?

But still, reviews are most welcomed.

This is my very first story to write, and my very first fanfic. Hope you enjoy it.

Now, on with the story...

Namikaze Naruto...