Chapter 62: Battle & 'What Happened That Night?'

Minato blinked before answering, "Yes, Why?" Naruto blinked away tears. "Mother Hima! All the while she was telling me your stories. Why, that sly old lady!" She burst out, throwing her hands up. "She was the matron of the orphanage I grew up in. She had died when was around three. Being a Jinchuuriki that has gained her Bijuu's favour does wonders to one's memory." She explained.

Speaking of Kurama, they heard his roar. Kushina giggled. "He must be getting impatient." Naruto smiled before turning serious. "Let me fight alone. I shall ask for help if I need it. But till then please don't interfere. Kaa-san, are my chakra chains good?"

Kushina observed mentally before putting a hand on Naruto's forehead. "They are, but now, they will be even better."

Naruto caught their hands. "Tou-san, Kaa-san, please watch me. Reserve as much chakra as possible. If possible, borrow from my reserves. But stay..."

Minato and Kushina kept a hand on each of their daughter's shoulder. "Go make us proud. Not that we already aren't. Know that we love you, always." They said as she nodded.

In the battle arena, Naruto pushed the malice chakra back into Kurama. She heard the words chant in her mind- 'We love you, always.' She thought, 'I feel so happy. I feel loved. My heart seems filled.'

Naruto brought forth numerous chakra chains that wrapped tight around Kurama. She gathered Nature Energy and created 50 shadow clones. Each had a Rasengan on the right hand. They launched themselves at the giant fox. "Senpou: Rasengan."  The size of each Rasengan grew till they were the size of a human head. "Senpou: Cho Oodama Rasengan." The balls grew in size till they were thrice the height of Naruto. Kurama managed to deflect some of the blue chakra balls, but ended up getting hit be the rest.

"Another round!" Naruto yelled. Naruto created more clones since some had been dispelled. Each formed the giant Rasengan again and jumped in the air. "Senpou: Cho Oodama Rasen Tarengan! (Rasengan Barrage)" They yelled. Kurama was hurt badly. He tried to sit up when he heard  sounds of wind spinning, water flowing, fire raging and lightning cackling.  He looked up to see four Narutos, each in Sage Mode, each holding an elemental form of Rasengan. 
"Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken!" Wind release: Spiralling Shuriken
"Suiton: Rasen Enban!" Water release: Spiralling Disc
"Katon: Rasen Wakusei!" Fire release: Spiralling Planet
"Raiton: Rasen Denki Sharin!" Lightning Release: Spiralling Electric Wheel

[A/N: Please, please forgive me for the possibly lame naming of the Jutsus.
Tobirama: Normally I would've made fun of your Jutsu names, but...]

They threw their attacks on Kurama who screamed as he suffered. The remaining shadow clones had caught the chakra at his tails as he was pushed away by the spiralling attacks. The original Naruto touched his chakra with hers and pulled it with the help of her clones. Her will, now stronger, resisted Kurama's.

The clones dispelled after a large amount of Kurama's chakra was separated from him and absorbed into her. Kurama now looked thin and bony. Yet he tried to create another Bijuu Bomb, and was almost successful, had Naruto caged him with the Six Paths Style cage- A facility of the Hakke Fuin, the seal Minato had placed on her originally, a modification of an Uzumaki seal (Minato is a genius!). When Kurama was held down by the seal, the ball of a bomb broke down to pieces.

Kurama gave a weak grin. "It's alright." He panted. "You can remove the cage. You win." Naruto smiled as she complied. She fussed over the Bijuu for injuries due to the multiple Rasengan attacks, not to mention the finishing attacks that were deadly. Kurama had to reassure her multiple times until she finally settled with a "Take some rest." before storing away Kurama's chakra that was now hers in a common reservoir.