Chapter 92: Jyuubi no Jinchuuriki

The newly made Jinchuuriki of Jyuubi looked around blankly. Once Hashirama got over his shock, his chakra spiked up briefly. Ten Deity gates fell on Obito one upon another, trying to pin him down. "Amazing!" Gamakichi mumbled in awe at the famed God of Shinobi. After a moment, Naruto's eyes narrowed. "No..." She said as the the ten Gates were suddenly filled with cracks. Then a blast broke them into pieces. Obito's back had five protruding objects that were aflame with red chakra.

"... That is amazing."

The flames extended and formed hands that caught five points of the barrier and pulled them inward. The four Kage felt tremors where they stood as the barrier disappeared. 'What in the world is this power?' Tobirama thought. "Is it me or did the Jyuubi become more powerful after he was contained in a Jinchuuriki?" Bee asked Gyuuki and Fuu asked Utakata as Yugito listened. "Previously, he had been shooting its power randomly. But now, he has a Jinchuuriki that helps focus its power." Utakata and Gyuuki replied.

Obito jumped to a few metres from Gamakichi. "Obito! Stop all this!" Bunshin Minato yelled. The scarred Jinchuuriki simply blinked as he said distractedly, "O. bi. to?" The three Hokage stood between Gamakichi and Obito. Hashirama and Tobirama had dispelled their clones. "Calling back our clones might still not give us the upper hand before him, Anija." Tobirama said. 

Hashirama agreed. "I'll be blunt. He is stronger than me." The man who was always humble of his power despite famed as Shinobi no Kami (God of Shinobi), had said thus, and that was something. He hadn't thought so even when fighting against Kyuubi in his last battle with Madara.

One moment Obito was before them and the next He was past the three Hokage. Hashirama and Tobirama were half cut. Hashirama's half body had lost it's colour, revealing it to be a wood clone. Tobirama nodded to his brother before warning the Sandaime and Yondaime to scram. When Bunshin Minato had teleported away Gamakichi and the occupants on him, Hiruzen ran away, Half Bunshin Hashirama extended the wood to bind Obito who had explosive tags on him placed by Tobirama earlier, when Obito had proceeded to cut them into halves. 

The tags exploded and Obito remained unharmed. Tobirama then released few more explosive tags. These were the Tandem Explosive tags that summons more explosive tags, resulting in concentrated, focused, consecutive explosions. When the smoke cleared, Obito was revealed unharmed as he came out from a black hollow sphere that seemed to have protected him. The sphere then divided into nine solid spheres. Another of the Rikudo Sennin's power tools.

Sandaime Hokage tried to attack Obito using large Shurikens but the black orbs changed shape to break them and cut off the old man's left arm completely. Obito put a hand on his forehead, ready to blast it, when Naruto flashed Hiruzen and his arm out of there, asking Katsuyu to heal his arm soon. 

.

Hashirama the original began approaching Obito's battlefield when he was stopped by his (former?) best friend. "I'm done waiting, Hashirama!" Madara grinned in anticipation of their forthcoming battle.

.

Obito jumped in the air to attack Gamakichi when he suddenly began bloating and fell to the ground. The Jyuubi wasn't in complete sync with its vessel yet and Minato took the opportunity to take him down. The original and Bunshin planned to do the Rasen-Flash Super-Circle Dance Howl Stage three. Obito's body had snuck underground and the torso elongated to strike Gamakichi from below. Naruto was thrown in mid air and Obito tried to finish her off there. Itachi's susanoo had stopped the attack. Obito's legs kicked away a distracted Minato and his Bunshin.

Itachi and Naruto were caught in a headlock from Obito. Minato tried to reach him, but his Hiraishin marking on Obito had disappeared. Naruto instead teleported to Gamakichi along with her father and Itachi, using the chakra link in the body source of the former and the dimmed cloak of her chakra in the latter.