Chapter 52: Sanbi no Kame- Isobu

What's up y'all? Here's another chapter from Naruto's account!

Naruto faced the giant turtle with one eye. There was huge amount of killing intent from the turtle. This could attract a lot of attention and put both the Sanbi and any incoming shinobi in trouble. Naruto threw four of her Hiraishin Kunai and put up a barrier around herself and Sanbi using them to cut them both off from the outside world. (How did the Kunai float and not sink, you guys ask? She infused chakra in them.) Isobu thrashed wildly, trying to hit Naruto, who dodged the attacks and attacked back with her clones that each hit him with a Rasengan. Isobu didn't bother shielding himself as his hide and shell was tough.

He lunged at Naruto, who dodged and threw normal kunai at him as distraction. She noticed that one of the kunai was knocked off by a tail. An attack blocked. A weak spot to be defended. She calculated and found that had the tail not flicked away the kunai, it would've struck the lone eye. She formulated plan. Distract the Sanbi using his weakness, stop his movements, if only temporarily, and enter the tailed beast-vessel mindscape in the time short interval of time.

Naruto sent multiple kunai with explosive tags attached fort part 1- Distraction. A seal by Mito she read from Hashirama's scrolls was used for part 2- Temporary Paralysis. Kurama was too willing to help with part 3- Initiating Contact.

Isobu, while trying to escape the seal, found a presence trying to contact him after several decades. He pulled in to see who it was. He expected to see one of his siblings, a weird animal hybrid with numerous tails. What he didn't expect was to see a tiny blonde kid. Moreover, this was the same kid he was fighting with. "You have the audacity to battle me and then contact me? If you are here, then you must have one inside you too." He demanded an explanation. "One what?" Naruto asked innocently.

Isobu's patience was running low. "You don't know? Either you are impossibly dense or you are playing with me. If it is the former, you are useless and I'll kill you. If it's the latter, then you are insolent and I'll kill you!" he threatened. 

"Maybe I am dense. But I assure I am not useless. At least to some. I shall ask again. One what?" "One Bijuu, for Heaven's sake!" Isobu lost his temper. "Then say so! You are a mighty Bijuu. Just because some of us humans have some tricky tools called seals to hold you down doesn't mean you have to lose your self pride. Now, was it so hard to say it out loud? And yes, I have a Bijuu in me. He is currently napping." It wasn't the entire truth. Naruto had asked Kurama not to show himself and hide his presence till she calls him out. He might influence Isobu's thoughts with his presence and give him the wrong impression."

"Tch, who could be that lazy and selfish?" Isobu clicked his tongue in arrogance. Naruto narrowed her eyes. "I'd prefer you don't talk about him that way. He deserves his rest. Besides, I wanted to talk to you, not him, at least not yet."

Isobu was surprised. A human defending a Bijuu. That's new. As ideal as it sounds, no one is like Yagura. It is most likely a ploy. "As much as I'd like to let you think you are right, I'm sorry to say you are not. This is no plan of mine to capture you. But, of course, my words won't convince you." Naruto spoke.

Isobu was shaken out of his thoughts. The human was right when it declared that mere words don't earn his trust. He was unconsciously softening towards the blonde. "What do you want? Why disturb me?" "Disturb you? You were the one who came out from the portal of yours." Naruto retorted.

Isobu scoffed, "Trying to play smart, huh? I only came out since I was getting bored. Now why did you contact me?" "First of all, I want to stop you from trying to kill me. I wanted to ask you a question and tell you something. The question first, the Yondaime Mizukage, Karatachi Yagura was your Jinchuriki till death. I've heard that he was a kind hearted man till he became the Mizukage. Once he acquired the position, he became cold and soon started the bloodline purge. Do you know what had caused the sudden change?"