Chapter 89: Allied Shinobi Forces Jutsu!

The others were sure this was the end, but not Naruto. She kept making weird hand signs, at a ridiculously slow pace, as if deliberately showing them to everyone, including the enemy. She ended with the plus-shaped hand sign again, and that was when the Jyuubi chose to fire the Bijuu Bomb.

The bomb fired. And it travelled in a direction different from where Naruto stood. The unfortunate victim(s) was not one hill, but a mountain range. "That mountain was pulverised!" Guy exclaimed in shock. "Did it miss on purpose?" Kakashi thought out loud.

Obito felt a presence at the back of his mind and shook it off in a second. But it was too late for him, the move was wasted. Once again, smoke and dust arose from the explosion.

The air will sue them for polluting it. Anyway...

The smoke-screen was used by the reinforcements who created a stronger screen of mist (Kirigakure shinobi).

Hiashi and Fugaku were some of the shinobi who landed beside Kakashi and Guy. "Sorry we are late, Kakashi, Guy." The Hyuuga said. Guy replied as he gave his signature grin, "You're here. That all matters now." Hinata landed with Ino on her back, a piggy-back ride. The Yamanaka said irritated, "I can't believe he shook off my Byakugan-aided spot-on Mind Transfer Jutsu in two seconds!"
Kakashi had no time to be proud of his friend(s) in the middle of the war.

Fugaku applauded her, "But you managed to shift the aim of that beast's attack." He then turned to Naruto. "Naruto, are you alright?" Naruto turned her head slightly, looking at him from the corner of her eye and smiled. "I am, now that you all are here."

The Aburame shinobi of Konoha landed and formed a line and yelled (well, as loud as an Aburame yells-remember Shino is stoic?) "Beetle Jamming Jutsu." They released their insects that helped in confusing the three enemy of their numbers, fooling their Doujutsu.

Omoi and Karui landed beside their sensei. The auburn haired kunoichi was happy he was better than she had expected while her teammate fretted over him, prepared for the worst.

The five divisions, medical unit and sensory unit have confirmed their arrival. Sensory unit was Ao's unit, but since he and couple of the unit were at the HQ, Cee was leading it on the frontlines. The medical unit began healing Kakashi, Guy and the four jinchuuriki. Naruto had healed herself using the Byakugou seal.

Madara scoffed. "Nice try hiding yourself." On his command, the Jyuubi flicked only one of its tails and the mist was cleared, revealing all the shinobi who had arrived in the past minute- which was almost all of the Force bar a couple of shinobi (Guess who).

Temari and a group of Suna shinobi who wielded large fans like her, only helped the beast in clearing the screen. "Wind Release: Art of the Gust Blade!" Temari yelled. 

As the two Uchiha and their Bijuu saw the newly arrived reinforcements, Naruto smirked and said, "This isn't a motley crew anymore. Behold, the Allied Shinobi Forces Jutsu!" Madara and Kakashi then understood what the signs were. She was simply stating 'Allied Shinobi Forces Jutsu' in all languages of the hand- from the sign of the differently abled to the Konoha ANBU sign. Kakashi simply face palmed at his prankster of a subordinate and chuckled at the same time, drawing puzzled looks from the others around him.

Madara deadpanned, "'Allied Shinobi Forces Jutsu'? Don't you think that's a bit of a stretch?" 'There's a rival to Hashirama in naming of Jutsus?' "Never mind. That Jutsu will also disappear after the war." 

Naruto didn't pay attention to what Obito was saying. He was trying to force his ideals of utopia in a dream, again. She simply asked, "When there's a difference in opinion, don't you think that the opinion of the majority resides?" Obito tilted his head. "I agree. Let's do this again after I erase you all away."