Chapter 100: The Passing Away Of Uchiha Madara

And I'm hitting a century!

In the number of chapters, the number of parts have already reached 100 with the previous update...

Naruto's clone had been quite far from Obito so that Zetsu would not have any leverage on her in case she had teleported to her Original along with the dying Uchiha too. The distance was such that the moment Zetsu had completely released Obito, the Rinnegan on one of his yellow eyes, the semi-fluid creature could touch Naruto's fingers. The moment they touched, she teleported them to where her Original was, beside Madara who was standing tall and dark.

There was no Tobirama. Not that Zetsu knew that he had been here before. Naruto the Original took a slightly submissive stance, while Madara entirely ignored her in favour of demanding his other eye from Zetsu.

"Zetsu, my eye." The order was clear.

Zetsu approached Madara with the help of Naruto's clone and Madara snatched his Rinnegan with all the rightful ruthlessness.

He fixed it into his empty socket as Hashirama's borrowed/stolen chakra had healed it immediately.

"Madara-sama, allow me to check if your eye is properly healed-" Naruto began.

"There's no need." Madara cut her off with authority and arrogance. "Hashirama's Senjutsu Chakra has already done so."

Naruto looked down at the interruption in her offer. 

Madara flexed the muscles of his eyes as if testing. "Ah... I've been fighting so long with only one eye. The vision seems better now. Not that it makes much difference." He repressed a flinch as he felt Izuna's chakra trying to rise again. Now that both his eyes were present, Hagoromo's pawn had better advantage then before in trying to conquer Madara.

Zetsu spoke, "Now what, Madara-sama."

"Continuation of the plan, of course!" Madara replied as if stating the obvious.

Naruto's clone attached to Zetsu dispelled.

Not a moment later, Madara focused his gaze on Zetsu as his eyes released fire darker and more potent than Itachi's Amaterasu and burnt Zetsu.

Zetsu cried out as he tried to escape. But Madara was next to him in a flash and pinned him to the ground with multiple Rinnegan Rods.

Madara was in front of Zetsu. In a flash, Naruto was behind Zetsu as they combined chakra and jutsu to erase the black creature's existence.

"Why is my master betraying me?" Zetsu cried out. "No! Izuna-sama is my master, not Madara. You doing this means my master has been defeated?!" 

The realization was too late. Poor Zetsu.

Zetsu tried to escape the clutches of the two. Unfortunately for him, Tobirama, who had only suppressed his chakra and camouflaged himself, blocked his escape route and finished the combustion of Kuro Zetsu.

...

Naruto created a clone that soon vanished.

...

Madara couldn't suppress his next flinch. "Madara, what's wrong?" Naruto asked. "It's Izuna, isn't it? He's trying to fight." Tobirama guessed.

Madara nodded as he tried gripped his chest with one hand. "Now that he has both his eyes, he is even more focused on getting out."

He took a deep breath. "He cannot exist like this. Neither can I. It pains me severely to say thus, but-"

It doesn't matter if he had once been Indra or anyone else. He was now Madara, and Izuna had been his brother. It broke his already broken heart even more to do what he was about to do, and even get the words out of his mouth.