Chapter 83: Jinchuuriki Enter The Battle

"The enemy not only has the Sanbi, Yonbi and Gobi, but he also has the Kyuubi. Two of them, in fact. And no one thought it would be wise for us to interfere at least then?" Naruto asked way too calmly.

There were shinobi, only humans, who were facing against two, not one, reanimated shinobi with lesser chances of mortality, with the power of Kyuubi of all Bijuu, and these fools intended to let the army fight them all on their own. The two enemy in question were the ones who led one of the few greatest Shinobi, Senju Tobirama, to his death.

If it was assumed that they would win against the two reanimated siblings, would they have enough energy to survive the onslaught of other enemy?

The thought of her beloved grandfather and idol's death at the hands of whom she discovered as battle and power-hungry maniacs left a bitter and highly unpleasant taste in Naruto's mouth. 

The rational Shikaku was the first one to break out of the stupor. "This war is to keep the Bijuu safe. This is obviously a plan of the enemy to lure the Bijuu into the war."

"The 'plan of the enemy', as you so eloquently describe them," Naruto cut him off coldly, "Are the same ones, might I remind you, who are responsible for the death of Nidaime Hokage Senju Tobirama, who was nearly invincible, only next in power to Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama."

Naruto looked over to them all. "Do I have to repeat what Akira-san and Ohnoki-sama had said that day in the summit? The treatment of the Jinchuuriki in their home villages gives them a fiercer will to protect their comrades. Betray their trust and your best ally becomes your worst enemy. When the other side has unleashed their Biju and threatened our forces. Why should we stop ourselves from unleashing our weapons. After all, Bijuu and their Jinchuuriki have been seen as nothing but mindless weapons by you all for many generations."

Everyone looked startled at that. Naruto herself widened her eyes by a fraction at what she said. "I apologise for crossing my limits. What I intend to say is that it is time for the Jinchuuriki Unit to step in. The enemy are either immortals, each needing many shinobi to restrain, or uncountable Zetsu with a single mindset. Our power is needed. We are capable shinobi by ourselves without our Bijuu. Let us go, Supreme Commander."

All heads snapped towards Ay. His face betrayed no thoughts in his mind. He simply walked towards the exit. "Follow me." He simply said. Naruto and Ay exited the building and faced each other a few metres away from the building. "I am the fastest shinobi. The only one who had rivalled me was the Yondaime Hokage. Prove me wrong when I say that I have no other rival and I shall let you go. Not even Bee could keep up with my lightning-enhanced speed." Tsunade and the other Jinchuuriki watched from afar.

Naruto smirked. "I should be able to do that without Bijuu mode then." She said. "I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you." He said and attacked Naruto without activating his lightning armour. Even then he was quite fast. Naruto dodged the attacks and tried to get past him but was blocked by Ay. She tried jumping in the air, but was almost thrown away from there by him. Naruto used all the blocks and dodges to place normal looking Kunai that actually had her Hiraishin marking.

The two were facing each other, few metres away. They ran towards each other, Ay's fist oh-so-close to Naruto's face. A lethal blow, aimed to smash and kill. The next moment Naruto flashed to a kunai beyond Ay. The others who had maintained distance between themselves and the battle couldn't see exactly what had happened. Ay, however, noticed the weapon at the feet of the blonde, his eyes darting across the field and finding similar kunai. "I see. You've proved you can match my speed like your father. Can you surpass me without that?"

Naruto vanished as she collected her kunai in blurs of yellow. Tsunade recognized the technique of the Nidaime Hokage that had made the Yondaime Hokage famous. Naruto levelled down her gravity seals by almost half. She and Ay attacked each other, her speed rivalling his even without the Flying Raijin. She dodged his fist and stepped away.