Chapter 104: Revealed Power

Few hours after the talk with Itachi (cough) attempting to scare the Uchiha to death (cough), Tobirama found Naruto sitting on the top a tree, looking at the Sunrise and settled beside her.

"What has got my Princess Sunshine up so early?" He asked

"What has got my Silver King so sappy early in the morning?" She teased back.

Tobirama laughed at that. They spent some time discussing the rise of the Sun and the changes in the sky when Naruto said, "Sandaime-sama had wanted an Uchiha to be the Godaime."

Tobirama perked up at the change of the topic. Naruto continued, "It was shortly after your appearance as the enemy with Hashirama jii-sama and Tou-san. He decided he was too old to wait anymore and the candidates recommended were quite young, especially when the clan had attempted at a coup not long before."

"Allow me a guess or two. Itachi and Shisui." He drawled. "Correct." Naruto confirmed. "Both are currently receiving their training but only one can succeed. I plan for the other to take up a new position if the future of Konoha is how I predict it to be. I would appreciate your input regarding the matter."

"When will the Rokudaime be chosen?" "When the older one will be around his thirties, in other words, five years from now."

"I agree to the introduction of a new position. In fact, there used to be one when Konoha was created that was held by Madara before he resigned to work in the weaponry and fire departments. I don't know how he got Anija convinced in that matter, but here it is. The position soon got dissolved later, but is still up and vacant."

.

.

.

"That is a good idea indeed! The existence of such a position in the History of Konoha will make it easier for the council to accept the idea."

"Indeed."

"But then again, the position was meant to be like a balance between the Senju and Uchiha when the village was born. That might be one of the reasons Madara-sama has left it once he thought the Uchiha were integrated completely. Now, keeping filling both the positions that are supposed to keep one another in check, with Uchihas is going to be a problem."

"Then we can have something to the Hokage as the Assistant Commander to the Commander in ANBU." Tobirama suggested. "Anyway, this discussion might be for a later time."

The discussion drifted back to Sunrise as Tobirama toyed with Naruto's hair, when he pointed out, "Naruto, I can feel your chakra signature and its different from what it used to be. The chakra coils near eyes changed too. I believe you know what it is. Why don't you give it a try?"

Naruto nodded before she channelled chakra to her eyes. Red bled into Blue sapphires, but it wasn't the blood red of Kurama. It was crimson with a small black pupil and three black tomoe.

More chakra was infused. The tomoe spun rapidly, slowing down to reveal a new pattern that was familiar to the Senju Brothers.

 The tomoe spun rapidly, slowing down to reveal a new pattern that was familiar to the Senju Brothers