Chapter 23: Orochimaru

The Grass ninja started began an assault of weapons and wind style jutsu, with occasional bursts of fire to lure Sasuke out of hiding. Sasuke had finally had it enough and did the most logical thing he could think of. He took out his Heaven Scroll and said, "You just want our scroll, right? Here you go!" He threw it, but it was caught mid air by Naruto. "What do you think you are doing, baka?" she hissed. The enemy smirked and said, "He's right Sasuke-kun. I may or may not have come for the scroll. But my main objective is to have some fun with you. Such beautiful eyes you have... They will be even more pretty if-" "Shut up!" Naruto yelled at the impostor kunoichi. "I guess I'll have to take you out first, Naruto-kun." She sneered. "But," she continued as she removed her scroll, an Earth scroll, opened her mouth unnaturally wide, and with an unnaturally long snake-like tongue, she swallowed the scroll, "This will make it simpler." she- no he finished.

'This guy is definitely Orochimaru.' Naruto thought. 'But what is the traitor doing here? Obviously destroy the village, but how? He is not stupid. He would have been made the Yondaime Hokage if not for his twisted thoughts. He has multiple plans for a single goal, and multiple goals at that... Sasuke has beautiful eyes... he is after the Sharingan. Sasuke is young and the son of the clan head. It's a good thing he didn't awaken his Sharingan yet. But the snake is laying down the foundation of his plans to obtain it.'

She began her onslaught of weapons and jutsus. Orochimaru retaliated and summoned another giant snake. Naruto only injured it and sent it back to its summoning realm. Orochimaru, had, however, used this distraction and time to prepare for his next attack. Chakra accumulated on each of his finger tips of his right hand, the Kanji of 5 elements, each element on each tip. "Gogyo Fuin- Five Element Seal." He slammed his hand on the seal on her stomach. And he was glad to use the seal once he observed her seal. It was the Eight Trigram Seal. An odd numbered seal on an even numbered seal will be disadvantageous for the user of the even seal user. Moreover, the Five Element Seal is a general seal to temporarily control the chakra of Bijuu. Naruto felt her consciousness fade away, not before noticing that her chakra went haywire.

She woke up to just in time to see Sasuke knocked out by a shinobi, black tattoos racing back to the neck of the Uchiha. Wait what?

She checked her surroundings. 2 Oto nin were fallen, their teammate Dosu was the only of his team standing. Lee was on the ground, face slightly swollen and ears bleeding. Sakura was bruised and her pink long hair chopped off. Wait what? She had prided on her hair as a rumour that Sasuke liked girls with long hair. So, how did this happen?

Neji and Tenten were standing on the sidelines, only spectating once they had retrieved Lee. Team 10 were on alert, though injured. Sasuke didn't have any bruise except for the chop on his neck which didn't leave a mark. However, his neck did have a weird black tattoo that hadn't been there before. It was also where the black tattoos had receded previously. As for the shinobi who had knocked him out, he was around their age, with black spiky hair, red warpaint strikes on his face that seemed familiar, simple blue shirt and black ANBU pants. When his eyes met hers, she gave him a deadpan glare, and his eyes had a sheepish look, not that anyone else could recognise it. She sighed through her nose and checked her memory for the events before she lost consciousness. It was a good thing she relied on wigs rather than Henge no Jutsu that is dropped when the user faints or loses control over his chakra.

Dosu threw his scroll towards the spiky haired teen. "Take this. You've earned it. We will get our own scrolls and see you at the tower." Saying thus, he gathered his unconscious teammates and left. The unknown genin walked towards Sakura and have her the scroll, "Here, I believe you need this." She blinked. It was what they needed, the Earth scroll. "But, why? You are in a stronger position, and we are in a compromising situation." The boy simply replied, "You are right, but my team would be disqualified, since one of our teammates is down. We won't be able to reach the tower, at least not within the due time. But, if you don't want it, I will give it to someone else." Sakura jumped up and all but snatched the scroll from his hands and blurted, "We'll take it." "Jeez, bipolar much?" The boy deadpanned while she blushed embarrassed.