Chapter 66: Deidara & Sasori

Soon after the mission with Shisui and Itachi, Naruto found herself facing the Akatsuki

She found about the members of the group- Suna no Sasori, Iwa no Deidara, Hoshigaki Kisame, Tobi, Hidan, Taki no Kakuzu, Orochimaru, Zetsu, and two members from Amegakure (Village Hidden in The Rain). 

Hidan was from a Shinobi-turned-tourist village, Yugakure, and an ardent devotee of Jashin, who left his hometown after seeing how people there turned out. He was a foul mouthed immortal with immortality claimed to have acquired by sacrificing people to his God. 

Kakuzu was made up mostly of fibres and threads He was obsessed with money and the accountant of the group. He had been exiled from his village when he had failed a mission to kill Senju Hashirama. He's technically the oldest of the group! Yet he seemed to have no idea of it's origins. Looks like he was immortal too. 

Naruto knew the immortality of these two was another term for 'not found a way to kill them yet'. 

Orochimaru had left the organisation years ago. Zetsu was a black and white being that looked like a venus fly trap. He seemed to have twin personalities. 

The Ame members were unknown. But one of them was called the Paper Angel or Shikigami, and the other was treated as God in Amegakure. She had found out from the lone attempt of spying Amegakure by herself, from where, she had to escape after not too long before almost being caught. The village was cut off from the outsiders and the traders who entered had undergone heavy checking.

.

Naruto was in a market when she sensed the chakra of her opponents. It was Sasori and Deidara, bickering on art as usual. They didn't know much about the organisation other than what she had already known- Jinchuuriki were to be collected and their Bijuu extracted. And apparently, the time of hunt had started few months ago. She didn't hesitate to finish them off, for they already had criminal records in their own hometowns that declared their lack of humanity. 

She appeared before them as Shimizu Osamu.

Deidara, the loudmouth with three mouths yelled, "Who might you be, yeah? Disturbing me and Sasori no danna?" Osamu simply deadpanned while Sasori answered, "Fool, that is the Orange Spark. Don't tell me you have forgotten already."

Deidara was stuck between looking sheepish and outraged. "I knew it! I just, I was just, um, testing him, yeah!" Sasori rolled his eyes, but it wasn't visible to the others since he was travelling in his puppet, Hiruko.

Osamu created a shadow clone with enough chakra and placed a seal on 'him' that would not let it dispel easily. Each took on one opponent, or rather, forced them to individually. Osamu took one look at Sasori. This man was a puppet master. He was adept with chakra strings, senbon and poison. Osamu, being great in medic ninjutsu, prepared his body with antibodies. Kurama would heal poisons, but that would reveal who he was.