Chapter 97: Let's Dance!

"Who is Indra here? What is he called now?"

Kaguya's smile widened, by a mere fraction. "Uchiha Madara."

Naruto asked almost immediately, "Who is his Ashura?"

"Are." Kaguya corrected. "Ashura had to come twice."

"The first is Senju Hashirama."

A pause.

"Who is the other?" Naruto barely contained the shake in her voice.

Kaguya's smile widened more before she replied,

"Yourself."

Kurama would've laughed at the blank expression, very wide eyes, ad the pale colour of his host if he wasn't afraid of potentially offending his 'grandmother' (He had considered Hagoromo as his father along with his siblings, for creating them from Jyuubi's chakra), especially after hearing what she had said.

After few minutes, Naruto inhaled and exhaled forcefully a couple of times before she began, "The information you've given... it isn't just a mere story, isn't it? It's also... a puzzle of sorts..."

Kaguya brought her hand close to her mouth as she laughed softly at the poor blonde's predicament. "I have no doubt that you will figure it out. Will you be needing my help in solving it?"

Naruto would've liked to give her the flat stare Tobirama invented for Hashirama's idiocy, but decided otherwise. "Will you answer if I ask?" She retorted politely.

Kaguya chuckled. "Oh you know the answer to that too." She replied nonchalantly as she waved a hand casually. It took a lot of Naruto's self control to prevent any facial feature from twitching.

"Right." She replied dryly. "So, will I get any hints?"

Kaguya smiled serenely. "Get Indra's reincarnation to tell his story completely. Follow your former caretaker's words. And remember the story I've told.

Now switch back to battle mode. Your brother waits for you. Indra can only get salvation when there is peace and understanding between the brothers. It won't be easy, for Hagoromo's pawn is still out there."

Naruto felt the world fading as she was being dragged back into consciousness. "Wait! Will I meet you again, Usagi-Hime?"

Kaguya's smile was the softest she has ever seen. "No one has called me that, not before, not after Tenji. One day, perhaps. Maybe in this world or the pure lands. Remember the words of Usagi no Megami, Naruto."

There were sparkles everywhere as Naruto heard,

"You are obligated to no one but yourself. But everyone must pay back somehow to the Earth that has helped survive."

...

Naruto opened her eyes as she rose in the air due to switching to Kyuubi Bijuu Mode.

She saw Madara standing on the same level as her in his Susanoo. It was different from the one he had when he was undead. That had been his shield from Mangekyo. This was reinforced with Rinnegan. It had a silver glow to it. 

A small flash and Madara was dressed in battle armour, different from the one he wore in Konoha, different from what Indra had worn, but it was a battle Kimono. A Haori with practical purposes was worn as well and it was adorned with Uchiha Clan Crest. The ever un-tamable hair was pulled back into a pony tail, a bang that covered the eye with blank socket.

Naruto looked at herself, she was different as well. The Bijuu was not just Kurama's form. The outline was his, obviously. But there was a golden glow to it. The Black markings on Kurama's body now also included the imprints of the other eight Bijuu. Similar to Madara's twin faced Susanoo was Naruto's twin faced Kurama.