Chapter 93: Allied Shinobi Forces vs Jyuubi Jinchuuriki

I'm sorry, I updated this chapter many hours late, but in my defence, I was quite busy today and got some rest now...

Naruto yelled one word that explained the two men beside her, her plan. "Hiraishin!"

And the four bombs were released. They made contact with the barrier and exploded. The stalk itself was damaged extensively due to the explosion. When Obito came out of his protective sphere, he saw smoke, dust and rubble, but no proof of the existence of a shinobi- no bones, no fresh blood.

"Naruto's chakra saved us again." Arata said happily. Daisuke pointed out, "No, Arata. We are outside the barrier." Everyone looked on as they saw that Daisuke's words were true. There were sightings of normal kunai and three-pronged kunai. The normal kunai had Naruto's or Tobirama's marking, while the special ones had Minato's.

"She mastered the Hiraishin." Kazuhiko said to his two subordinates. "But I also sense two more chakra." Fuu said thoughtfully to Utakata and Yugito. 

Somewhere, Naruto was panting, while Minato and Tobirama didn't seem too tired. Naruto had taken the task of teleporting most of the Shinobi Force outside the barrier, leaving barely a sixth of the army for her father and grandfather so that she would not faint or lose the cloak of Kyuubi Chakra on the others. 'A complicated trick, Naruto. You sure made the best of my teachings.' Tobirama thought.

'Onii-sama, your chakra and Sage Mode can synchronize, right?' Naruto asked Kurama who lazily replied, 'Really? I didn't know.' Naruto was irked at the lazy behaviour of the fox that was resurfacing. 'Don't you remember what happened when I confronted Nagato Ani? Do we need another confrontation?' Her voice bordered dangerous. The Fox scrambled for fords, 'No, not at all, I do remember! Geez... let me concentrate for a while so that you finally get enough chakra for Bijuu mode.' Kurama mumbled.

Naruto patted his fur cheekily before entering Bijuu Mode and then, Sage Mode. Naruto had entered inside the barrier using Tobirama's Hiraishin on Obito. She attacked him with a Sage chakra enforced Massive Rasengan. Obito sensed the Hiraishin seal on him activate and prepared to block Naruto's Rasengan. Both ended up pushing each other.

Obito became patiently impatient as he let the Jyuubi out of him. The Jyuubi began transforming into the Shinju- The Divine Tree, though not the original form yet, merely a convenient form for Obito's purpose- in order to prepare for the Tsukuyomi. He let the barrier down as roots of the Shinju spread out and struck the ground. 

Smaller roots (small compared to other roots of the Shinju, not at all when compared to other tree roots) searched for the stolen chakra from the shinobi. Many unfortunate shinobi were caught and ended up dying as their entire chakra was sucked out. The Jinchuuriki ended up having more than one roots after them. 

.

Madara and Hashirama dodged the roots easily as the former explained the Shinju or Jyuubi's history and purpose of reclaiming its lost chakra to the latter. 

"You now see? Humans had been waging war on each other even before the concept of chakra was introduced to us. The Princess had obtained chakra to stop them. But what had resulted from it? War still continued, only fiercer and more dangerous than before!" Madara concluded. "So plan to rely on the Shinju again, this time to put everyone in Genjutsu?" Hashirama deduced. "Yes, but it'll be slightly different." 

.

Naruto ended up being caught in the vines but was that was until Sarutobi came and rescued her. She saw that the chakra she had given to others in hopes of protecting others was of no use and many died.