Chapter 33: The Previous Hokage

Naruto had studied Tobirama's creations. The Edo Tensei was no exception. She had developed a counter seal that releases the souls instead of simply sealing and binding them in this world. Creating them was hardwork. She asked three clones to make one copy each and Jiraiya to keep them safe. 

She barely made a sound. If she opened her mouth, it was only to ask Hiruzen to collaborate in their attacks. Naruto and two clones attacked each of the three foe with a Rasengan. Minato's Rasengan clashed with hers. Both of them poured their chakra in an effort to push the other back. But when there seemed to be an explosion due to the attacks, each of them had moved back using their own Hiraishin. Naruto's Hiraishin moves looked more like high speed attacks instead of disappearance-appearance- a distraction that kept others from discerning what the move actually was. Of course she could do it perfectly like her father, but chose not to show, with prying eyes of a foe and audience outside the barrier.

 Orochimaru and Naruto were keeping an eye on each other, one to make sure the other doesn't make any more tricks, the other looking at whether the former was creating any problems to his plans, which obviously she was. When Orochimaru looked like he would interfere, she created two more clones to take her place and she herself stood before Orochimaru. Orochimaru had found Naruto to be very good shinobi, better than Sasuke. He had initially not looked towards her as she was a host of a Bijuu, not to mention that 'he' was a brash idiot and a dead-last. But seeing that there was a potential vessel before him, he showed his snake-like fangs and tried to 'mark' Naruto by biting in 'his' neck. She escaped as she mumbled, "Hentai of a Hebi". Minato had heard this and was angry, his emotions highly conflicting his master's commands, and was momentarily distracted. The clones fighting him took the opportunity and held him down to be sealed. The clones that were making the seals had finished them and with the help of Jiraiya and Hiruzen, slapped them on the reanimated foes. The seal was activated, but there were 10 minutes before they were completely released. 

The Original caught Orochimaru's hands with a single hand and performed single handed seals with the free hand. Recognizing the hand seals, Orochimaru tried to escape. He had succeeded, but not before the Chakra network in his arms was destroyed by Naruto's Jutsu. He cursed, this was the vessel he had acquired recently and he would need another much sooner than he thought. He smirked as he ran away. He had Sasuke. After all, what had he given the boy the curse mark for? However, that would have to wait for now. He had to escape now that he couldn't perform jutsu. The Sound Four lowered the barrier and left with their master. Naruto set up another barrier around the 6 of them- 4 Hokage, 1 Sannin, and herself.