Chapter 95: Rise of Madara

Madara caught himself just in time before he could stumble due to a shift in his footing. The shinobi who was, until a moment ago, being crushed by his mere weight, was gone. He saw a mop of yellow hair near the Bijuu, that had rescued the Shinobi with her Hiraishin.

...

Naruto laid down the man who tried to catch his breath. She turned to the Bijuu. "Matatabi, Saiken, Chomei, Gyuuki, please go back into your hosts. Your sizes might hinder my battle with the enemy. Isobi, Son Goku, Kokuo, you could perhaps reduce your size to avoid attracting any unwanted attention till the battle is over. Please?" She asked and emphasized at the end to the more stubborn ones of the Bijuu- Son Goku, especially. After  few grumblings and complaints, they agreed. Gaara approached the scene. Utakata questioned, "Battle with Madara- are you Naruto's clone?" Naruto smiled, "You caught me. But I'm well invested in by the Original to help outside." "Outside?" Yugito asked as she raised a brow.

...

A while ago- before she had created the above said clone- as Naruto was thinking, Tobirama put a hand on her shoulder. "What pathways is that mind of yours showing?" He asked. After a pause, she answered, "The experiment needs isolated conditions and any kind of distractions must be removed before the intended can be dealt with." Their eyes shared the crazy glint of a scientist.

Tobirama's face betrayed little emotion, but whatever was betrayed held a fond smile, fear for Naruto's safety, hope for her victory, hope that Madara would change back to the shinobi who was so similar to himself, but would hide his emotions under a bluster instead. He felt for his Hiraishin mark along with other seals of his on her underneath the very place where his hand was resting, the seals he had placed when he had trained her to aid and protect her when needed. 

Itachi approached Naruto, "What are you guys going on about like crazy scientists?" He deadpanned, but the squeeze he had given Naruto's hand he held in one of his own told her his worry for her. Naruto smiled, "Nothing to worry about." She created a shadow clone.

She then performed few hand seals and sent a flare of red chakra formed an Uzumaki Spiral in the sky before vanishing.

"What was that?" Was the common thought in the minds of almost everyone.

.

Shiro Zetsu appeared beside Madara. "Madara-sama, here's one of eyes." "What is keeping Kuro Zetsu?" Madara asked him gruffly. "An old friend of Obito's and the Yellow Flash, Madara-sama." Madara put in his eye in his right empty socket that was soon healed by Hashirama's power. "Tell him to hurry up. I'll tame the beasts in the meanwhile." Shiro Zetsu left through the ground to relay the message to his black counterpart before he could see that the sky was suddenly lit up by a red spiral. 

"Why does that look like an Uzumaki spiral?" Karin asked as she pointed out the flare to Mito who was close by. "That is a signal used for communication by the Uzumaki clan over long distances during missions. I believe that is Naruto's call." The oldest Uzumaki answered. "Oy Kushina! Let's go to where the flare was fired from!" Naoko shouted to her daughter. By the time the other shinobi caught on that it was Naruto's signal, the four Uzumaki women were halfway towards Naruto.

The five Uzumaki and one Uchiha reached the battleground where Madara and Hashirama were fighting. "Mito-sama! Please put on your best barrier that doesn't allow any influx or out-flux of chakra. Some of the best barriers of the Uzumaki clan are way more tougher than the Four-Crimson Ray Barrier of the Hokages." Naruto asked. The youngest and oldest Uzumakis had wordless communication with neither blinking for a while as the red-head asked silently if the other knew what she was doing. On receiving answer, Mito had a small smile and directed the other three red-heads into forming a dark red, almost opaque barrier, with Madara and Naruto in it.