Chapter 81: Assemble! Allied Shinobi Forces!

The five Kage and Mifune had settled with each one having their assistants standing behind them. Tsunade had Shikaku, Ay had Mabui, Ohnoki had Akatsuchi, Mei had Ao, Gaara had Temari. Mifune had two Samurai, but would rather follow the Kage. They gathered information on the enemy and of their own strengths.

Nara Shikaku would prepare the strategies in head quarters. Ao would lead the sensory team in HQ that would keep tabs on movements of all shinobi participating on behalf of the Allied Forces. Inoichi would lead the communication team. He and some of his team would stay in the headquarters contacting anyone in the time of need. The army outside would have a handful of sensors that would be the link between the army and Inoichi.

There was a Commando unit that included Omoi and Sai, and was headed by Kankuro. The medical teams were supervised by Tsunade from HQ. The Shinobi Forces were split into five units

First Company: Mid-range unit- Captain Darui

Second Company: Short-range Unit- Captain Kitsuchi

Third Company: Intermediate-range (Excel in speed and strength)-Captain Hatake Kakashi

Fifth Company: Special Team (People with Kekkei Genkai, helpful for the other four divisions with their trump card skills)- Captain Mifune

Fourth Company: Long-range unit-Captain Gaara, Also the Commander of the Shinobi Forces.

Jinchuuriki Unit: Hidden for now -_- Captain Uzumaki Naruto

Mei would make sure the Daimyo are safe and not used as hostages by the enemy. She would escort them to a safe house.

The most recent intel was from Anko's team. She had been right about being lured into a trap. They were close to the end of Orochimaru's trail only to find that they were close to 'Madara's' base. The Byakugan user found around 100,000 humanoids (a.k.a Zetsu) in the enemy's army. Then there were Edo-Tensei. Why and how did the Snake Sannin form an alliance with the rogue Uchiha was a mystery, but the results sure were bad for the Allied Forces. Orochimaru had increased the numbers of the enemy by raising zombies out of dead shinobi.

Anko commanded her teammates to retreat and give the information to the HQ while she would search for possibly more information. With great reluctance, the four teammates left their captain. Said Captain was soon attacked by her former Sensei who wanted to use his power that he had stored in her curse mark decades ago. The seal might have been modified and Orochimaru's control removed, but his essence and power were still present. 

The fleeing team were ambushed by the enemy's Commando team comprised of reanimated shinobi. The Aburame of the team realised that their chances of getting out alive was dropping steadily. He sent the intel in a scroll through his insects and prayed they would reach the HQ safely.

Naruto only hoped Kakashi would be strong when they face Obito as himself. She hadn't bothered revealing his true identity to anyone. No one simply used the name of Uchiha Madara if they didn't have the power to back it up. The battle with Hashirama had been a convenient excuse. No Uchiha could control Kurama as well as Madara had. Obito did a good job of controlling him briefly. His chakra also had wisps of Senju chakra. Madara or not, Tobi wasn't a foe to be underestimated. 

Flashback:

Kakashi was returning from the Memorial Stone for Konoha martyrs. He had spent time talking to it, again. Ever since news of war broke out, his visits increased. He stopped near a tree and, without turning, spoke out loud, "Hmm... Seems like the busy former student of mine had decided to meet me all of a sudden before the war."

Naruto was leaning on the tree, hands in pockets. "Oh nothing much, just wanted to help you out of your misery." Kakashi hummed, questioning. Naruto continued, "Let's take a reality check. You've been affected a lot by the Yondaime Hokage's death. He was your Sensei and was like a father to you. But he chose to sacrifice himself to make me a Jinchuuriki. He and Jiji had ordered you and the other Jounin Sensei like Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, Ebisu, who were all teens back then, to stay safe and not interfere in the battle. So, you couldn't have helped in anyway against the enemy, especially if he is a Bijuu. Don't you agree?"