Chapter 110: Naruto's Fair Maiden

Time flowed.

Naruto grew taller as she passed through her teenage years. Her Senju genes coupled with her regimen and her resident Bijuu, she grew taller by an inch.

Naruto heard of Senju Touka, one of the closest family of the Senju Hokage brothers. She was more of an older sibling to Tobirama than a cousin, who died in a mission after the Nidaime became the Hokage.

There were no pictures of her for Tobirama to show Naruto, hence he had transformed.

Hashirama was a giant, Naruto knew. Tall with broad shoulders.

Tobirama was around the same height as his brother, built more for speed rather than brute strength. A willowy man.

Madara was around six feet, much shorter than Hashirama and Tobirama.

But Touka was the tallest Kunoichi Naruto 'knew'. Well, not exactly know, because they hadn't met personally.

That lady was a man. Muscled arms that could snap a man into two like a twig with simple strength. No wonder Tsunade had idolized her as a kid.

So, Uzumaki Naruto did have some muscle filling out the body, but Namikaze Naruto's figure, Uchiha Itachi claimed, was a lithe, lethal weapon. And he's yet to explore it.

.

Physique was not the only thing that changed. Naruto developed new traditions for her deceased loved ones.

Naruto heard about Madara's dislike for the Rinne Festival since even his own clan members had neglected his birthday (24th December) for the festival and hence, spent the day talking to his memorial stone (she refused to call it his grave) and bringing him gifts.

Tobirama's birthday (February 19th) was celebrated in a similar way, except she trained more in whatever he had taught her. And some research as well.

The birthday of her parents (Minato-January 25, Kushina-July 10) was spent at both at the memorial for dead Hokages at the cemetery and with Uchiha Fugaku and Mikoto.

The birthdays of the first Hokage and his Uzumaki (October 23 & May 3) were spent at the Hokage monument and at her study desk with seals respectively.

Naruto didn't waste away hours before the memorials. She did visit them regularly, but on these occasions, she would do something more. Itachi would attend with her occasionally, knowing when to give her space, and when it wasn't necessary. He would rarely miss the anniversaries of his deceased would-be parents-in-law.

She would talk as well. But before she poured her heart out, she would always check for the surroundings, searching for eavesdroppers and putting up silent barriers for good measure. She learnt her lesson from Kakashi.

.

Speaking of the Jounin, he was lazy, cool-acting, and nosy as always. Naruto would always be cautious with her words around him, careful to not give any leverage against her in the future. He attempted to get close to his former subordinate ever since Naruto briefly explained how she concluded who Obito was during the war.

'My father thought he was Uchiha Madara, but Kyuubi knew by his chakra that he was not, and some research and wild guesses along with his confirmation gave me the possible conclusion that he was your former friend.' As simple as that.

But the ScareCrow's methods weren't helpful to him. In fact, they were counter-productive, given Naruto's cautious guarding of her heart.

 Hatake Kakashi would try annoy her. Most of the times, Naruto would ignore his attempts. Sometimes, she would make him fall in his own verbal traps.