Chapter 72: Farewell and Return

ST: I'm surprised you are able to write despite your suffering from the last time.

You were already prepared for so many scenarios! One where I wouldn't be defended, one where only few people will defend me, one where many would do the same...

ST: (scoff) Well, you should've expected that if you know me as well as you claim to do so.

I... knew that...

ST: But of course! I doubt you will be able to repeat that stunt of yours again.

As long as there are chapters involving you, I will do that!

NN: (sweat-drop) Are you having a death wish?

Perhaps. But the one with a death wish would be your father if he doesn't take care of his wife333474.

NN: And how is that?

Seeing who's son-in-law he is...

NN: (cracking knuckles) Are you having a death wish?

What?!

NN: Watch your words when you speak of my family.

ST: And start the chapter, Aho.

A month had passed and we find the un-dead albino and the blonde lounging near a remote hot spring with two of the former Hokage's summons- Snow Leopards.

Somewhere along the training, Tobirama deemed it would be 'fun' to spend some time of growing up with his Summon Leopards. He introduced them to Naruto who found them fascinating. Some were stoic, some were cocky, some were playful. But all of them had formal vocabulary of speech- figures out where the esteemed Hokage gets his formal etiquette from.

Though he was half-Hatake- his mother being the daughter of the then clan head of the Hatake Clan, Tobirama did not have any contract with either wolves, or the dogs.

Speaking of the Hatake- Tobirama was the only one of his brothers to have inherited mostly from his mother. Hashirama and Kawarama were completely Senju, the former taking more after their father in many ways...
Itama had been half Hatake, half Senju. Literally.

Moreover, Tobira was an albino, which explained his paler hair, almost white skin, and red eyes.

Back to where the chapter began. (Ahem)

Tobirama asked, "Ever heard of the Raijin no Ken?" Naruto looked at him. "It's your sword, isn't it?" He hummed in affirmation. "I had made the sword by myself when I was in my teens. I had help from a blacksmith who was also a mercenary from a country that had been decimated even before Konoha had been created. He was the last of his clan and I met him during a mission for my clan and he returned a favour by helping me forge a sword that reacts solely to my chakra, and perhaps a descendant. However, the sword has been destroyed in my last battle."

Then he met her eyes. "I would like to help you in a similar way. Do forge your own Raijin no Ken." Naruto deadpanned at him. "Ojii-sama, I am your granddaughter, not a stranger. Just be carefree as you are blunt. I have told you this many times, haven't I?"

Tobirama smirked. "Well, it's a habit. You have inherited this habit of mine, so you have no say in this exactly, do you?" Naruto gave him an unimpressed stare. He chuckled. "What can I say? I have always been the opposite of Anija in expressions. Old habits die hard." They chuckled.