Chapter 99: Boon And Bane

Allow me to be the first (among ST, NN and UM) to wish you.

(Ahem)

Wish all my dear readers A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2022!!🎂🥳🎉🎁🔥❄️🌊😎

Naruto replied sternly, "I only ask of one thing, Madara. Listen to what I say from all points of view, not from your point alone, or, rather, what your brain whispers to you."

Madara's eyes widened before he caught himself. "How do you-" was let out in a whisper by then.

It was a theory, is what Naruto would say.

"Do you agree?" She pressed on. Madara clocked his tongue in annoyance. "Fine."

"One brother was doomed to fight for eternity. The other would offer a hand of peace. Does this sound somewhat familiar?"

A pause.

"Me and Hashirama."

"Normally, after a lot of nagging, the first brother should've accepted the second one's hand long ago, no matter how many lifetimes. Why do you think the wars still went on till your era?"

A thought. 

"External hurdles-"

"Exactly. So far, this should make you contemplate on what I've said. You cannot deny the weight the story holds." Naruto said.

"No, I can't. You have something more, don't you?"

Naruto took a deep breath, "Yes. Brace yourself.

Kaguya also said that she came from a clan that had the blessing of Tsukuyomi-sama and she herself was blessed by Amaterasu-sama. The latter was the same Goddess who had blessed the Uchiha Clan. She couldn't see your clan suffer due to the arrogance of one man and decided to help Indra's soul. However, the circumstances crated by mortals- I mean Shinobi- then were more dire than she thought. Also, the Sage went too far with his pawn this time."

"You mean, I am Indra's reincarnation, and, the one Amaterasu had decided to bless was... me?"

Naruto nodded.

"Then why? Why did my life be what I had to tell you earlier?" Madara's voice cracked.

"As I said, Hagoromo went too far this time."

"Do you know who his pawn is?" "I do."

"Who is he? Tell me the name of that moron!" Madara growled.

Naruto hesitated. "I also have an idea of who Amaterasu-blessed is, but you won't like knowing who they are."

Madara stood straight. "Tell me who they both are." He demanded.

Before she could reply, her shoulder tingled. A moment later, a cold hand fell there- cold not because of the lack of emotion, but due to the lack of life.

Tobirama stood beside her. "Madara, do try to listen to what she is telling with a non-prejudiced mind. Clear your thoughts before you pay attention."

Madara's eyes turned stone cold as he say the Nidaime Hokage. "So you are the one who made my life miserable. I should have known!" He yelled as he approached to strike the albino.

He was fast, but Naruto was faster.

Naruto blocked the strike halfway. "No he is not! But he is right! Please clear your thoughts as you hear me out, Madara-sama. This is my request!"

Madara growled before stepping back. "Fine!" He snapped.

Naruto shifted before resolving herself. "Your bane is... Uchiha Izuna."