Chapter 90: Edo Tensei of the Allied Forces

Despite his own difficult position, the Jyuubi aimed a Bijuu bomb at the Allied Shinobi Forces. Before it could be formed completely, however, it was stopped. Killer Bee flew towards it on one of Sai's birds drawn with ink. Once close enough, he launched himself in the air and transformed into the Hachibi. With a Bijuu Bomb of his own, he sent the bigger bomb into the Jyuubi's mouth.

The explosion tha followed threw Bee far away. He was injured bad, but he would survive. The Jyuubi had bloated up like a balloon due to the explosion before deflating dramatically. Naruto smiled at his Jinchuuriki mentor's feat and shook her head, trying to snap herself out of the stupor. She held the hand that was on her cheek and smiled at its owner.

"Arigatou, Itachi-kun." She summoned the four tailed medic fox Noriko. "Noriko, please help me heal Baka Anija here." Shisui weakly protested at the 'Idiot' comment. She created a clone that put Danzo's body in a scroll and created a barrier around itself, Shisui and Noriko.

She caught Itachi's hand and smiled. 'Time to put Shikaku-san's last plan into action.' She activated her Golden Bijuu cloak and shared chakra with Itachi. This time, it had Kurama's chakra along with hers. It ended up forming a red transparent cloak with two fox ears and a tail around Itachi. "Let's do this, Itachi-kun!" Itachi didn't hesitate to smile back. "That's the strong Kunoichi I know!" He whispered back.

She created ten clones that were instructed to share her and Kurama's chakra to others. Her sharing chakra to Kakashi had given him immense energy to even pull in and out a Bijuu from the Kamui Dimension. Shikaku advised to use Kurama's chakra to increase the potent and also preserve her own chakra.

Madara's eyebrows rose. 'This brat keeps impressing me. Everything seems to be going well however...' He thought as he looked at the scarred clanmate beside him. Obito scowled and sent a tail to attack a random shinobi who happened to be Hinata. She used the Air Palm technique that pushed the tail far away- an impressive difference from the attacks before.

Shikaku, being a Nara himself, had to add an Ino-Shika-Cho plan in his last moments. With new-found energy and will, the few Akimichi members that were present increased their size to catch the incoming tails of Jyuubi. Obito tried to attack them with some more wooden spears, but was controlled by Ino, again. Shikamaru caught the Bijuu-s shadow with its own. The rest of the Nara clan joined in. The seemingly lazy bunch were enraged over the death of their clan head. When they seemed to finally stop the movements of the Jyuubi, Shikamaru  called Ino back.

'Maybe I should lend a hand too...' the oldest Uchiha thought as he looked at the struggling man beside him. He infused chakra and took over the controls. 

Cutting off the brains was still the plan. But Madara had taken control and was pushing Shikamaru and the other Naras hard. The last part of the deceased Nara's plan was put into action. Naruto controlled the chakra she had shared such that when they all jumped leapt in the air, they were at the same pace and of the same wavelength. Their formation, similar to a bird of prey, curt through the tails that were headed towards them. Their attacks were coordinated as they severed the links between the Jyuubi and the controlling Uchiha and toppled the Jyuubi, causing Madara and Obito to fall to the ground. 

...

Elsewhere: Time- uncertain:

Karin felt a sudden presence in the residence. She silenced a one-sided argument between Juugo and Suigetsu. She opened the door to see, "Naruto! What happened?" Said guest replied, "I'm only a clone, but the original had sent me to fetch you take care of some severely injured comrades, if you want to, that is. And perhaps, I would bring the hidden ones too."

Karin nodded and took her to the room she was specifically guarding. "I don't know when and why you had deliberately woken them up, but there seems to be a lot of drama ever since then." She deadpanned at her blonde cousin who looked sheepish. "Sorry about that. It was more of a whim."