Chapter 67: Two More 'Siblings', Two More Akatsuki

Two months after the deaths of Saori and Deidara, Naruto had to encounter the Akatsuki again

Two months after the deaths of Saori and Deidara, Naruto had to encounter the Akatsuki again. She and Yoshida Nen (a.k.a. Senju Tobirama) had met the two travelling Jinchuuriki of Iwagakure, Roshi and Han, in Tsuchi no Kuni. Now that Ohnoki had assured of her safety despite her heritage, it was easier to travel in that land.

 The older man Roshi was as stubborn as Ohnoki, but eased out with time, inspite of Tobirama's snark. Han was a bulky giant of a man, almost 8 feet in height. He was quite shy and reserved for his stature, but was pleasant enough for conversations when opened up. Roshi was the Jinchuuriki of Yonbi (Four-tails), a giant monkey named Son Goku. Han was the Jinchuuriki of Gobi (Five-tails), a dolphin-horse hybrid named Kokuo.

The three Jinchuuriki were having tea one day when Naruto felt the Hiraishin Kunai with Fuu tingle. She excused herself to the others before teleporting to Fuu in Takigakure in her male form.

Naruto saw Fuu holding an unconscious Shibuki, the Kage of Taki and two members of Akatsuki matching the description of Hidan and Kakuzu. "What happened?" She asked Fuu.

"These two rogues here barged into the village and tried to attack me. Shibuki-sama defended me. We split and faced one enemy each. Both of us got injured. Then I remembered the Kunai you gifted me and channeled chakra through it."

Naruto observed the surroundings. The trees of the forest around them was destroyed. There was rubble everywhere. "Fuu, did you lose control and go into Bijuu cloak mode?" She deadpanned. Fuu pouted. "But they hurt Shibuki-sama." She whined.

Naruto sighed before she body-flickered (Shunshin) away with Shibuki and Fuu to the Kage's office, leaving an after-image for the enemy's confusion. She summoned a fox. It was Noriko, the four-tailed medic fox. "Naruto! Good to see you again!" The fox said. "Noriko, Good to see you too. Can you do me a favour and help heal them both?" "I will." 

Naruto paused before adding, "In fact, why not speed up the process? Shibuki-sama seems very critical." She performed the Summoning jutsu again, summoning a four-feet version of an extremely large slug. "Katsuyu-sama, can you help Noriko heal these two? Noriko, since you can battle well, I trust you will be able to defend them all from enemies?" Noriko grinned. "Of course Naruto! It's a pleasure working with you, Katsuyu-sama."

'This Kit and Fuu would get along very well.' Naruto thought. 'Too well, if you ask me.' Kurama grunted back at her.

Naruto flickered back to Hidan and Kakuzu. Hidan who had been fuming, now looked smug. "Atleast we get the Kyuubi, if not Nanabi!" Kakuzu shook his head. "I think we need to retreat. Kyuubi is not our target."

"I don't care if he isn't-" Hidan shouted but was cut off by Naruto. "I don't either, but you aren't going anywhere." A purple barrier rose around the three of them. 'Oi Kit, are you that arrogant to face two immortals of the Akatsuki on your own?' Kurama asked. 'Are you seriously asking me this? I am confident, not arrogant. Even if I falter, you are there to support me. I can also summon Ojii-Sensei if anything goes wrong, or simply flash away.' She replied.