Chapter 65: Finding a Grandfather & Healing a Friend

The man she summoned with Impure Reincarnation Technique from the pure world wore a black shirt with turtleneck, full sleeves and black ANBU pants. With bandages wrapped down from mid-calves. Old Senju-style Sandals on his feet. His body decked with blue armour of the warring era modified to suit the era when the villages were first created. He wore his trademark Happuri, a metal protective armour for the face with the leaf symbol engraved where the Senju clan symbol had been engraved once. 

His neck was adorned with white fur collar that had been given to him by the leader of his summoning animals. Silvery-white unruly hair kept in check by the Happuri. His cheeks and chin each adorned by a red stripe of what looked like warpaint. Red eyes that were usually cold and calculating, shielding the man's emotions, softened as they found out who the summoner was. 

A smirk formed on his pale lips as he said, "It seems you have finally found the answer to my challenge, Uzumaki Naruto."

"It is Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Tobirama-sama, and yes, I have found it. I must say it wasn't a walk in the park though."

Tobirama chuckled, "Of course. But pray tell me, Naruto. Why is it that I find that you, who were a male the last time I saw, are now a female? I assume the numerous seals on your body have something to do with this." Naruto chuckled along. His sensory skills were certainly underestimated by the world. "Well, yes Hokage-sama. I was born thus, but the circumstances of my birth weren't exactly the best for Jinchuuriki, hence the facade of a boy."

He nodded. "I see. Now for why I asked you to summon me. I will be blunt. You look a lot like your father. But the characteristics you seem to have acquired from your mother seem... familiar. Not to mention your chakra. Even if I let it slide, I saw a shinobi of excellent potential in you, saw something in you that reminded me of myself. So, naturally, I wanted to teach you, seeing how I love nurturing young minds. But to see if you were worth breaking nature's rules, I wanted to test you with the Edo-Tensei."

Naruto was speechless for the first time in her life. "Tobirama-sama wants to... teach me...?" She mumbled out, her voice barely above a whisper. Tobirama smirked amused. "Yes, well, if you want that is. Else it's-" Naruto cut him off, "Of course I want you to, Nidaime-sama!"

He replied, "Then 'Tobirama' is fine." She nodded. "Hai, Tobirama-Sensei!

.

They discussed their plans. They would be travelling in disguise and train in secluded places like Uzu no Kuni and hills beyond Tanigakure. Naruto would travel sometimes as Shimizu Osamu other times as Yoshida Misako. Tobirama would have a seal on him giving him the appearance of a human, rather than the cracked skin and black sclera of a reanimated soul. He would be travelling as Yoshida Nen, Misako's brother and Osamu's friend.

Tobirama would train her elemental affinities first and foremost, starting with his primary affinity-water, then hers-wind, then lightning and fire. The first aim was to bring her skill with each affinity on par with Tobirama's affinity for water. He could create water from the vapour from air. While large water jutsus needed water bodies, Tobirama could do them by simply drawing water from thin air. 

He would also train her various of his creations which had been labelled Kinjutsus or Forbidden Techniques since they required large amounts of chakra. Tobirama was a Senju, hence his chakra reserves were expected to be large, but his reserves were on par with an average Uzumaki, due to the sheer training he had subjected himself to when he was young, second only to his brother then and now to Naruto. These techniques would be perfect for her. Just like how the Shadow clone had been a better techniques for her than the simple Clone Jutsu, while others had it opposite. The number of hand signs required for a jutsu would be decreased to one or none. Single handed seals would also be practiced.