Chapter 85: Jinchuuriki vs Jinchuuriki

Back to our beloved Jinchuriki and also beloved(?) Tobi.

The opponent Jinchuuriki- Yagura, Roshi, Han and Blue B were half transformed into their Bijuu-modes. The other side Jinchuuriki- Yugito, Utakata, Fuu, Killer Bee and Naruto, were still themselves. Naruto had reverted back to her normal mode when when Obito's Jinchuuriki had transformed within her clutches, almost injuring her.

Each Jinchuuriki began attacking with their own moves. The Hachibi Jinchuurikis faced each other. Fuu faced Yagura. Naruto faced Han while Yugito and Utakata faced Roshi.

Naruto saw that Obito and the Jinchuuriki in his control had a Rinnegan in their left eye. Since Nagata had controlled his Paths using at least one special Rod created from the power of the Rinnegan, She deduced that these Jinchuuriki also had rods somewhere. One swipe from Yugito's claws revealed that Roshi had the rod close to where his heart was supposed to be. But their partially transformed states prevented Naruto and her friends from touching it or picking it out.

Each Jinchuuriki had their own set of skills. Matatabi had her claws and more cat-like techniques that used the help of her Biju. Yagura was a Suiton (Water Release) user. His trump card was the Water Mirror Technique, that created doppelgangers of the foe who looked into the special mirror. The foe would have to fight their doppelgangers that possessed the same Jutsu. 

Roshi was famous for his Lava Style, similar to the Mizukage Mei. Han was a giant, but very flexible despite his stature. He was a typical Earth Release (Doton) User, but excelled very well in Taijutsu. Utakata carried a thin pipe that helps create soap bubbles that served many purposes, from blasts to poisoning.

Fuu's techniques were based on her Bijuu, like Yugito. She could Fine powder of scales that blinds the vision of the foe. She could create webs that help in healing. Blue B and Killer Bee were similar in skills- swordsmanship and Taijutsu. Killer Bee could use seven swords at a time, while Blue Bee could use two swords and had his own style of fighting. And Naruto... Writing her skillset specifically would probably need another chapter or two, but I think we've got a good idea of it from past... 84 chapters...?

[A/N: Am I boring out you guys with the numerous chapters?]

The Reanimated Shinobi had an unfair advantage. The Rinnegan with the similar base allowed the bearers to share the same vision. If Fuu tried to attack Yagura from his blind-spot, the attack was seen by atleast one of the other Jinchuuriki with Rinnegan, hence, failing the purpose of the surprise attack.

The Jinchuuriki of Allied Forces partially transformed into their own Biju, to increase their own power and speed. Obito in turn powered his own troop into full fledged Bijuu transformation. Naruto and her team transformed completely to match up.

Naruto saw that the rods were now more visible as they have shifted to the necks of the Bijuu under Obito's control. She informed her friends to pull away the rods to get free them from Obito's control. Somehow, they all got a hold of the rods- the four rods were caught by four Bijuu, excluding Matatabi (Check the count).

"Too naive." Obito spoke and a purple chain shot from each rod that even had the Bijuu catching it bound. He sent another rod that had Matatabi bound. "The Rods that had been made with the help of the Gedo Mazo has greater power than Nagato's rods." Naruto tried using Hiraishin to escape, but it didn't work. The rods and the chains absorbed the chakra of the Bijuu, probably delivering it to the Gedo Mazo. She flared her chakra and  used her Uzumaki chains to battle the purple chains. The others couldn't revert back to their normal selves. But Naruto could, and Bee too, with some difficulty.