Chapter 91: Family of Reinforcements

When everyone thought they were doomed, the Bijuu Bomb had vanished. Moments later, a three-pronged kunai struck the ground a few feet away from Naruto. A moment later, a yellow flash near it revealed a blonde man with white flowing cape that had red flames designed at the bottom. "Am I late?" He asked. Naruto smiled at Miwa who stopped healing. 

She approached the man whose cape had the Kanji for 'Yondaime Hokage'. "No you are not, Tou-san." She replied. A woman in Konoha ANBU outfit with the mask tucked away, and long red hair that was bound in a ponytail, leaving two bangs that framed her face, stood on the other side of Naruto. "Brace for an explosion!" She announced to nobody in particular.

Before anyone could understand what had happened or what had been said, waves of water crashed on them, drenching them all. "That shock-wave came out of nowhere. What's with that?" Sakura complained. "Stop whining! We're lucky we got off that easily." Sasuke reprimanded her. 

"What had happened?" Kurotsuchi asked. "I sent the Jyuubi's attack to the sea." Minato explained. Naruto took a moment to hold her parents' hands and squeeze them in happiness and gratitude. 

Ino tensed, her Yamanaka sensing skills warning her ahead of others, as she said, "Someone's coming." Sarutobi Hiruzen landed beside Minato in his battle gear. "You are fast as ever, Minato." A white haired man in blue armour landed beside Kushina, with a red haired woman in a battle kimono and her long hair tied up in a bun. "Minato, you're better at teleporting than I am." Tobirama said as he smirked.

Minato turned nervously towards him. The Nidaime smirked wider. "Don't worry about our earlier conversations. So far, I found you worthy enough." Minato sighed relived. 

Then came a long dark-brown haired man in red armour, and another red haired woman in a flowing kimono, her hair tied in two buns, a diamond mark on her forehead, similar to Tsunade. "Alright! Let's do this!" Hashirama announced.

The other shinobi gasped in surprise as they realised who their reinforcements were- the previous Hokage and three Uzumaki women. If the other two were like the famed Habanero, the wife of the Yellow Flash, then they would surely win the war, or so they thought.

Tobirama turned to his granddaughter. "I thought Saru said Danzo was in the frontlines. Why don't I sense him, Naruto?" Sarutobi turned towards her as well. Naruto hung her head as she passed a scroll to the Sandaime. "His end was worthy of a shinobi of his skill and intellect. A noble man." She told them as they closed their eyes for a moment in prayer.

Madara made a grand entrance as he crash-jumped to a cliff beside the four Hokage. "I've been waiting, Hashirama!

"You come later." Hashirama replied bluntly. 

Madara's smug face faltered as he sweat dropped. Tobirama and Mito face palmed.

"I've to stop the Jyuubi first."

"He hasn't changed at all. He will never change. We're never on the same page, after all." Madara grumbled aloud as his face took a disappointed look.

"You do know that the Jyuubi is charging towards us, right?"Hashirama explained.

Madara stepped back, unconcerned about everything else other than his own diappointment in the lack of certain enthusiasm in his rival.

"Fellow Hokage, you know what to do!" Hashirama said. Minato stepped behind Tobirama and Hiruzen. "Have you placed the markers already?" Sarutobi asked. "Yes." Minato replied. "Quick at striking too." Tobirama complimented. "That's my man!" Kushina told her father and Minato flushed slightly before teleporting himself and the two Hokage to three locations that, along with the position of Hashirama, form a square. "Ninpou: Shisekiyojin! (Ninja Art: Four Crimson Ray Formation)" The four yelled as a crimson barrier formed, trapping the Jyuubi inside.