જ The Aristocrat's Daughter જ ☾Priyu☽

Book title:- The Aristocrat's Daughter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Book title:- The Aristocrat's Daughter

Author:- annabellacx

Reviewer:- emotionheartless

Title:- 9/10

The title was completely suitable but it could have sound intresting when it would have been some mysterious and exciting which attracts the reader towards the story.

Cover:- 6/15

The cover was way too simple and normal so I would like to suggest the author to add some more designs to it to attract the audience towards your story.

Content:- 37/40 ( grammar and punctuation, content creativity, plot, originality )

The author has a good hold on grammar and punctuation, I must say that she has surely taken up alot of time in writing a particular episode with good enough word limit, the plot was also good but a little bit lack of fun like the whole story was almost based on the serious theme with commanding. But I would personally appreciate the author choosing and write a beautiful story like this.

Writing skills:- 19/20

The author has marvellous writing skills but she committed very small mistakes which can be ignored or can find out too it depends on readers but I would like to suggest author that he/she must avoid committing mistakes because these mistakes can make them lose awards in award books.

Overall enjoyment:- 13/15

I enjoyed a lot while reading this story and would like to suggest readers who are into mature stuff can read this

Total marks:- 84/100

Have a good day ❤️

Bluebell Review Chamber [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें