જ Masquerade Vehemence જ ☾Ridz☽

Book -Masquerade Vehemence 

Author- alexandria_nick

Reviewer- Ridz

Cover: 7/10- I deduced the marks because the name of author is not that much clear. So I would suggest u to increase the fount or style it is a way that your name is visible clearly. Secondly the cover is not that attractive, if I would be searching for some book and come across your book, probably I would not get excited to read it, as cover don't give me great vibes . I would suggest u to order a good cover from a graphic shop. Also try that your cover gives a hint of the story. 

Title: 9/10 - The title was a bit tricky for me, I didn't understand it at once, but yaa it do made me curious that what the book is about, so u plss see are people able u get the title or not.

Blurb: 8/10- The blurb was good. It gives a good description of the book , But I would suggest u that u can add any para from the book which contains some interesting blast in it. 

Story line : 14/15 - The story line is good....it's something interesting. I must say author thought a lot about the story, the way each incident is described was nice. Though I don't read stories related to magic and all, but your was a nice one I must say.....Keep rocking u are doing great

Characters: 00/15- That's a bit disappointing that u didn't gave character sketch at first. Character Sketch help the reader to understand the story well, as we sometimes not understand the scene properly, so a good descriptions of the characters included in the story will be better

First Chapter/Prologue:9/10 - It was confusing + nice. It created a curiosity in me to know the story more, but it could be a bit longer as sometimes the readers don't understand the concept of the story, so they don't read it. 

Grammar and Punctuation: 14/15- U have a good control on grammar and punctuation, which I appreciate a lot. It seems the author has taken a good time while writing it and gave her 100 percent. There was no problem with it. 

Writing Style: 8/10- Your writing style is nice. I liked the way u write the sentences and choice of phrases and all. One more think you have a talent to confuse the reader or leave him/her with question, so they come again and read the further chapters. But sometimes it was getting stretched also, so was getting a bit bore(Not in every chapter but yaa at some points)

Readers enjoyment: 4/5- I liked the book, it was interesting with great suspense. I would recommend to read this book .Its something u are gonna like . 

___________________________________________________________________ Hope this review will be helpful to u. I didn't want to make u feel bad or something, it was my work so I had to be honest with it.....so plss don't feel disheartened . You are doing great........ Total marks- 73/100 (max marks deducted due to character sketch) The book was good.....Keep it up......