જ My MaRiLyn... જ ☾Assie☽

Book: My MaRiLyn...
Author: Clyosyre16
Reviewer: LyseaTales

Presentation:The presentation, overall, is good

Presentation:
The presentation, overall, is good. The title holds a meaning to itself; the blurb is the perfect length and source of information a reader needs to know in order to read and further understand the book. As for the cover, it goes well with both the other attributes and doesn't need much changes. However, when it comes to the chapters, they are quite short and not fulfilling enough. I'd suggest you to pour in more words so that it is at least a thousand words conveying the plot and not less than that.

Grammar/ Vocabulary:
The usage of grammar or your vocabulary is simple and appealing. Yet, there are some places where your chapters become inconsistent due to the length of the chapters, the same idea being driven in every chapter. It makes your book a little emotionless and a little difficult for the reader to continue reading. 

Character Development:
When it comes to character development, the first character that comes to my mind in reference to Timothy. Everything about him is adorable and the certain scenes when Ciara is with him have been neatly displayed. However, I'd suggest you to write more descriptions than just dialogues so that Timothy evolves more and more as the main character in the first few chapters. Ciara, throughout the book, has been well portrayed with just the perfect amount of references and messages.

Plot Development:
The plot requires a few changes here and there since it has a ton of plot holes. This is due to the inconsistency and short length of chapters, the lack of character development in Timothy, and the excess of dialogues when Timothy and Ciara interact. Besides that, it is creative and original and can easily be rectified.

Overview:
As a reader, I did enjoy reading your book. It was quite interesting and pretty decent. Keeping in mind the feedback(s), you can make your book a bit more effective so that it can easily get a reader hooked to itself.
To sum up, with the suggestions, you need to work on the chapter lengths, punctuation consistency, avoiding excess of dialogues, Timothy's character development, and the plot holes that follow. Nevertheless, your writing style is inspiring to the readers.