જ Lombardus: The Trident Clown જ ☾ Claire ☽

Book title: Lombardus: The Trident Clown

Author: ReedXD1

Reviewer: ClaireMari29

Cover: 7/10
Apologies, yet I can see from the cover from here on out that it's just all black and blue, I suggest changing the cover over to a colorful clown, which is related, yet aside from the colors blue and black, I suggest making it in red, white, and colors that signify in the horror themes.

Title: 8/10
I liked how the title shows over who's storyline it was and so it hooked me a little.

Blurb: 9/10
The blurb was short yet it shows over what the story could be in a good way, no words to express and so good job.

Storyline: 14/15
As every part of the story goes on, I liked how the protag, I mean, Ivan came to face what issue he has in the first, based in the prologue, and so I liked how the story goes on for the moment, it shows me some spooky vibes which is interesting.

Characters: 14/15
Every character in this story was represented good with their emotions and flaws properly executed, good job.

First Chapter/Prologue: 10/10
The first chapter and prologue of the story hooked me over and so I had no words to express it got me very impressed like wow.

Grammar and Punctuation: 15/15
No grammar and punctuation errors were found in the work. 

Writing Style: 9/10
Your writing style is somehow good, and so a piece of advice I would prefer if you'll make the dialogues in bold text because it can male readers easily understand the reading concept good. 

Readers enjoyment: 3/5
I rated this part as 3 since it's my first time reading this different kind of story but I believe so that others might enjoy it, keep writing dear!