જ Ace Of Hearts જ ☾Ridz☽

Book Name: Ace Of Hearts

Author: _wordmist_addict_

Reviewer: rrryyy2004

Cover: 9/10- I deduced one mark because the name of author is not that much clear. So I would suggest u to increase the fount or style it is a way that your name is visible clearly. Otherwise the cover is good it's dark them give the story an interesting look.

Title: 10/10 - The Title is perfectly fine. This book is actually about Ace and his heart which he hid from everyone around. So this goes well with the book.

Blurb: 10/10- The blurb was good. It gives a good description of the book , But I would suggest u that u can add any para from the book which contains some interesting blast in it.

Story line : 15/15 - The story line is good....it's something interesting. I must say author thought a lot about the story, the way each incident is described and there pov's regarding it is good.

Characters: 14/15- Characters suits the book and the theme of it. Eva and Ace character is described quite well and the way they are described is what actually they are in the story, but other charters were not described it would have been better if u described other also as it would be easy for reader to relate when the character shows up. One thing that no of times the characters appear is a lil less like Ryder....as he is Ace's best friend ........I think u should have included him quite often. Otherwise it was all good. I must say names u choose for each character are awesome, I really loved their names.

First Chapter/Prologue:10/10 - It was nice no problem with the first chapter. The chapter itself gives the glimpse of the nature of main leads and others included.

Grammar and Punctuation: 14/15- U have a good control on grammar and punctuation, which I appreciate a lot. It seems the author has taken a good time while writing it and gave her 100 percent. Just at some places the words used were a lil difficult .........At some points I also need to google it (my vocabulary is not that good). But the word u used to describe Ace was amazing. I really liked it

Writing Style: 8/10- Your writing style is nice. I liked the way u right the sentences and choice of phrases and all. At some points the chapter was getting too lengthy. Try to keep the chapter in a way it satisfies the reader also and not too time taking.

Coming to POV's try changing it time to time, don't make a whole chapter with particular person's POV try using third person's POV as well. Try breaking down the paras in 5-6 lines as we read it online so sometimes we may loose the track of line and then again need to find it. The titles u used for each chapter were damn good .....it really made me to look in the chapters, So a bid applause for it. Last but not least try leaving the chapter with cliffhanger as it will hook the readers, and at some points the story was getting a bit predictable, So try not to write something common that the reader can presume.

Readers enjoyment: 4/5- I really enjoyed reading the book. It was really worth reading. It always made me excited about knowing further. I would recommend to read this book. Its something u are gonna love .

Total marks- 94/100

The book was good.....Keep it up......