જ Stuck with you જ ☾ Sri ☽

Title: Stuck with you
Author: Itshikha
Reviewer: Sri_999

Title:
The title is simple and to the point, it is not very original but it works well when you relate it with the story and does its work of attracting readers. Maybe you can come up with another name if you want to otherwise I don't really see any problem with it.

Cover: 4/5
The cover is really aesthetic and attractive. I like the black and white colour scheme as it suits the cover picture. I really like the font which has been used for the title and the little wattpad logo on the top corner is really creative.

Blurb: 7/10
The one thing I liked about the blurb was how you listed the tropes which have been used in the story. What puts me off is how the blurb has been used to introduce all the main characters and does not tell anything about the story and plot. My suggestion would be that you should write a different blurb which tells the readers what goes on in the story and what is the main idea of the story and the description of the characters should be in the "Character introduction" chapter.

Opening Chapter: 6.5/10
The beginning of the chapter was really good, we got to know about Vaani's ambitions about becoming a lawyer and it was very shown in the form of a dream. I liked the chemistry between Adhvik and Vaani too, their banter was really cute and fun which gave the chapter a light atmosphere. Later after Adhvik's mother tells him to drop her off Neel's entry is shown without any prior information about where he came from and when did he reach the scene, this was unsettling and such thing also happens when Vaani tells adhvik about her sudden arranged marriage, the readers will be confused as to when did this happen, you should always write about such things which are important for the plot or it won't make sense.

Plot: 9/10
The plot is good. It of course revolves around romance and a love triangle so it is supposed to be light hearted, fun and angsty at some points, you have used all these qualities in your story making the plot interesting.

Writing style: 7/10
Your writing style in this book does not attract me as much as it did in "his mishti" and I won't blame you for that because this is due to the fact that my perception has changed quite a bit since I first read that book, although your style is still very catchy and fun to read I would suggest that you describe the scenes in a better way and use the "show not tell" form of writing.

Overall: 36.6/50
This story has a lot of potential in it. If you give some more time and edit it, I am sure that it will become a huge success. Thank you so much for choosing me as your reviewer, I hope this review will help you.