જ To Know You જ ☾Assie☽

Book: To Know You
Author: TheChristianPrincess
Reviewer: LyseaTales

Book: To Know YouAuthor: TheChristianPrincessReviewer: LyseaTales

Presentation:
I’m in awe of the title and blurb. The two are impeccable. However, I’d suggest changing the cover. You can work on the font and its lining and that alone should help positively. The length of the chapters are ideally accepted.

Grammar/Vocabulary:
Your words, even after being ordinary, are quite deep and touching. They bring out emotions like no other. I don’t think your grammar, spellings and vocabulary needs any kind of changes since it also matches the book’s vibe along with your writing style.

Character Development:
The character development is good so far. It is too early to judge any of the characters however, the protagonist’s belief and connection has been displayed beautifully through this book. The effects are incredibly positive, just like any spurt of wholesome positivity.

Plot Development:
I highly recommend the descriptions you are going for. I find your book quite consistent, all because of your writing style. And so, the plot too is very connective and consistent.

Overview:
I’d highly recommend you to work on your cover and the rest of it should just compliment along perfectly.