જ Among the fallen જ ☾Turhan☽

Book: Among the fallen
Author: thesongist
Reviewer: RoasterSultana

Book: Among the fallenAuthor: thesongistReviewer: RoasterSultana

Title: 4/5
It's a beautiful and relevant title. It says a lot about the story yet doesn't completely spoil it. I just think it would look better if "the" in the middle were capital as- 'Among The Fallen'.

Aesthetic: 5/5
Just wow...the aesthetics and all are just so beautifully set. I loved the characters stats, it's so creative and better than mood boards!

Cover: 9/10
The cover is beautiful, with perfect colour scheme. It's also completely relevant to the story. The only problem is I can't see the small letters in the top. Beside that, it's very eye catching and majestic!

Blurb: 10/10
Well written blurb, organized too. Great choice of words and the perfect size. I am amazed how the writer briefly described the story in the blurb, but didn't give any spoilers at all, which makes readers more curious!

Plot: 8/10
The plot was very organized, not to forget, original! I just feel like the long descriptions made it rather long paced, but I really fell in love with the writing style, so it wasn't that much of a problem. Also it gets a big confusing in the middle areas, especially with the climaxes. I think a way to solve this is using less descriptions and going to the point instead, at times.

Originality: 10/10
The orginality is my favourite part! Never read a fantasy book like this. I believe the author can never run out of ideas!

Grammar: 10/10
The book is well edited so I have no mistakes to point out. Great job!

Characters: 9/10
The characters had orginal names, perfect for especially fantasy stories. A lot of depth has been added to each of the main characters. But I just felt like the side characters did not hold much importance and just came and went. Putting in a bit of realism always helps!

Writing: 8/10
Good sentence formation. The choice of words in magnificent. The story seems to be very well edited. I wanted to give it a 10, but two points came to my notice. However, I sort of realised the emotion of your writing sort of declined when I read further. Like, only narrative descriptions were written. There is this thing called "show and not tell". Your descriptions are amazing, but it would be better if you let the readers feel something too- without making things confusing or empty in the middle, that is. I would also like to say the writer's English is just awesome, but not everyone has high literature knowledge so I believe it'll be better to use simple words here and there. This will get readers more hooked.

Chapters: 10/10
The chapter length had the right amount of climax and words out in. This got me very engaged it'll get regular readers completely hooked. I must say, the writer knows just how to get readers interested!

Overall Enjoyment: 10/10
I love fantasy, and I enjoyed the story very much. Fantasy is a genre quite hard to write, at least in my opinion, so for me, I'm outright amazed by the book! But do check on the stuff I've pointed out.

In conclusion: 93/100
I loved it, there must have been a lot of thinking and contemplating before this. Contains a lot of potential and I wish you good luck for the future.