જ Queen Of Dark જ ☾Turhan☽

Book: Queen Of Dark
Author: beingmyself06
Reviewer: RoasterSultana
*********************

Title: 7/10
The title says something about the story. But it's quite common and would have been better if it were "Queen of Darkness" or "Queen of the Dark".

Blurb: 8/10
It's short and as well cleanly written. Just a few more elaborate lines would season it up. There are some spacing mistakes.

Cover: 8/10
The cover matches the story very well, giving grim fantasy vibes. It's eye-catching because of the color palette. But I feel like it's a bit common, I've seen many other people use a cover like this.

Plot: 8/10
The plot was very good! I've never read any other story that ever had a plot like this. It's dark and bright in both ways. It's just that it was a bit predictable and fast-paced.

Originality: 9/10
As I've said previously, the plot was quite original. There were twists and events taking place at the right time. Plotting is hard work and you did a remarkable job in that.

Grammar: 8/10
You have very good grammar. There are a few mistakes here and there, so it would be good if you thoroughly checked before publishing. Adding a few commas and full stops would make the writing look more attractive.

Characters: 7.5/10
You did a really good job picking the names. I did not however find much character development except in the protagonist. Her character development was a bit too fast. She seemed to fall in love quickly. She turns ruthless and vengeful in just one day, I understand she lost something very dear to her, but since she was soft and kind in the prologue, to turn from a damsel into a powerful woman takes time.

Writing: 7/10
You have a good formation of sentences, but they are a bit too long. For example:

Instead of writing: Elvira accepted her apology saying that they shouldn't start a fight among themselves because they came here to fight for a single reason and though they are different it's important not to break the essence of Teamwork.

You can write:Elvira accepted her apology, saying that they shouldn't start a fight among themselves because they came here to fight for a unified single reason. Though they are different in many ways, it's important and dire to not break the essence of Teamwork.

Adding fancy words helps!

Chapters: 10/10
The length was perfect. You know where you need to close the chapter and where to begin. Your elaborate formation of sentences made it better! 

Overall Enjoyment: 7.5/10
I enjoyed the story, but it could have been better if you wrote down the feelings of the characters to make the reader more indulged.

In conclusion: 80/100
I like stories taking place in an alternate timeline and grim fantasy, and the originality of the plot made me enjoy it further!

Bluebell Review Chamber [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें