જ Rebellion જ ☾Assie☽

Book: Rebellion
Author: jachinthebox
Reviewer: LyseaTales

Presentation:The cover, blurb and title are good and go hand in hand with each other

Presentation:
The cover, blurb and title are good and go hand in hand with each other. The blurb reveals the perfect amount of information a reader needs to know about. It is short and simple and quite the self explanatory description that need not be changed at all.

Grammar/Vocabulary:
For one, I do enjoy your writing style. It is filled with the right words used at the correct spots. The words used here usually click my mind and lead me to a whole another scenario which I very much enjoyed after reading your work. However, the chapters are very lengthy. Much shorter chapters will have more impact on readers and will make them want to read more.

Character Development:
The characters are neutrally flourishing in their own backgrounds. I have no major comments on this one. Nevertheless, there are places where the characters have blurted unnecessary details all at one leading to a problematic or perhaps an obvious climax. So, I’d suggest you work on that and not give out very detailed explanations at the first go. Try breaking the detailed description step by step; chapter by chapter.

Plot Development:
No major feedback regarding the plot. I think what you’ve written is unique in its own way and crystal clear. The book certainly does not lack much plot development. I’d say you continue with this consistency for any of your pieces or this alone itself. Great world building as well.

Overview:
As a reader, I did like your book and the plot that has been thought of behind the whole world building. Your writing style is immaculate. The major feedbacks/suggestion(s) are the length of the chapters and the backstory or detailed explanations/ descriptions. That should do all the work.