જ Love Is A Dark Fantasy જ ☾Sri☽

Title: LOVE IS A DARK FANTASY

Author:Emerald_666666

Reviewer: Sri_999

Title: 3.5/5

The title is average. I won't say it's bad because it's not and I have seen worse but the title isn't that catchy. I always think that a one or two words title is better since it attracts more attention. You can search for some aesthetic and unique words that match with the theme of the story.

Cover: ⅘

The cover is beautiful. I love the colour scheme, it is really nice and attractive but I deducted a point due to the font of the text. It makes it a little difficult to read the the name of the story or the name of the author, so you can just change the font and your cover will become even more attractive.

Blurb: 10/10

The blurb is perfect. It has the information required about the characters and the story and that's it not too much nor too less, just the right amount.

Opening chapter: 8/10

The opening chapter is decent and gives us the basic information of how the life of the main lead is going. So, I would say it is pretty good except there are many grammatical errors that I will point out in sometime.

Plot Flow: 8/10

The plot is nice. I don't have a problem with it but the flow is a little too fast for my taste. Since I am more into slow burn I guess I can't digest the fact she felt butterflies in the first chapter.

Writing style: 6/10

Now, here comes the problem. You aren't very descriptive with your writing and I understand that description isn't everyone's cup of tea but you know the saying 'show don't tell' that's what you should do, try using more visual imagery. And the grammar, you need to work on prepositions and punctuations and please remember do NOT capitalize words after a comma or a semicolon. Please do not use exclamation marks after every sentence, it is really unnecessary to put an exclamation mark after every dialogue since you can't have each dialogue exclaimed.

 Overall: 39.5/50

The book is decent but a little more editing and getting rid of unnecessary grammatical errors and typos will help you a lot and make the book a good read. I hope you are satisfied with the review and will try and focus on the things I pointed out. Thank you so much for choosing me as your reviewer. Take care!