જ The Real Number જ ☾Demonnix☽

Book - The Real Number- A Harry Potter fanfiction
Author - wordywonders
Reviewer - Demonnix
**************************

Title -> {7/10}
I must say, although the title is original, it's not quite the best/eye-catching. Improving it to just 'The Real Number' might catch a few more readers!

Cover -> {13/15}
The cover, although not completely original, does look different to the book and movie covers - which creates a sense of originality. Adding something to contrast against the dark colour may attract the eye.

Story Description -> {5/5}
The description is very intriguing. As it starts off with the letter then the description of the inclusion of the not so dead Volde- sorry - You-know-who. 

Content -> {50/50} (grammar and punctuation, originality, plot)
I must say, I really was not expecting such great work! I loved all three of the chapters and honestly, I praise you for your awesome writing! It is so cool to see another writer's perception of what happens after the war, especially creating so much from scratch as the Harry Potter fans were (and still are) very deprived of information after the war!

Writing Skills -> {10/10}
I can imagine every single thing that was written in your story right in front of my eyes, word for word and detail for detail. Your writing skills are so unique in just these three chapters and including so many events in a short amount of chapters is amazing!

Overall Enjoyment -> {10/10}
I am a massive potterhead so this story? I am in love with this writing! 

Recommend?
YES! Go read it people! (Potterheads especially.!)

Total Marks - {95/100}

Thank you for choosing this reviewing community! We hope to see you again!